Skip to main content

Things That Make You Laugh

…I had a good laugh at the expense of my sweet darling wife and her daughter… a few months ago I bought my darling wife one of these… a Eufy robotic vacuum cleaner to make her life a lot easier…
IMG_5702.jpeg

…when we got it you have an app that you can download and control it with if you want to… it asks you to give it a name… I called him ‘Fred’ as a joke… we usually put it on when we go out shopping… it cleans the whole house twice in about 50 minutes while we’re gone… just as we were leaving the house and push the ‘start’ button this conversation happened…

…Wife:… “I’m starting ‘Freddy’ now”…
…Daughter:… ”he’ll have it done by the time we come back”…
…Wife:… “yeah… he does a great job doesn’t he?”…
…Daughter: “yes he does eh?”…
…Wife:… “‘Freddy’ is a life saver… he’s the best thing we ever bought!”…
…Daughter:… “he gives you more time for yourself”…
…Wife:… “he sure does thank God!”…

…I start to laugh and said… “do you realise that you’re talking about ‘Freddy’ as if HE is a human and not just a robot lol!”… they just both stared at me and laughed too… then both simultaneously said… “oh yeah!… the daughter then said…

…”anyone or anything that does something to save me some work is my friend so I treat them as a friend!”…

…a good point I guess lol!… to think… that when I watch ‘The Terminator’ or ‘I Robot’ in the future about robots enslaving mankind… it all started with robotic vacuum cleaners!… funny as!… cheers.

lol I have just been looking at print sizes for phots and they are still often written in inches actually - which is really annoying trying to even think about how big that is if the mm is not next to it! but I guess if you had a locket that size would work (do people still have those?)
Yeah lots of suggestions for lockets in the replies. And acid tabs. o_O But yeah, 4x6 inches is a very common photo standard so why they'd offer that in mm is hilarious. Maybe it is designed to piss of Americans?

Back