Skip to main content

The Walking Dead

I've got nothing. I just wanted to look cool. Beth dies. Did they take their story line from Little Women?

Im almost through Series 4 on DVD (2 episodes to go)
Gosh there have been some heavy episodes :cry:

Does anyone know if they plan to make a series 6?

Also what does everyone think about this song, if it was to be played in the last ever scene in the last ever episode of the walking dead? I heard it the other week and it screamed as the final song of the series to me. I hear heaps of music, new music, and this song screamed walking dead to me. Maybe its just me and my own taste. Any else think this song would be a fitting final one for the series.

Maybe listen to it a couple of times before hitting Stefan with a heavy hammer :D

Im almost through Series 4 on DVD (2 episodes to go)
Gosh there have been some heavy episodes :cry:

Does anyone know if they plan to make a series 6?

Also what does everyone think about this song, if it was to be played in the last ever scene in the last ever episode of the walking dead? I heard it the other week and it screamed as the final song of the series to me. I hear heaps of music, new music, and this song screamed walking dead to me. Maybe its just me and my own taste. Any else think this song would be a fitting final one for the series.

Maybe listen to it a couple of times before hitting Stefan with a heavy hammer :D

Eish Stefan..touch wood,throw salt over your shoulder and whatever other anti-jinx methods you know

An oldie but a goodie...

88b0bea3cf68c1b1930157dfcad4a5d4.jpg

Personally Beth was a nothing character so it didn't move me when she got done in. I think most other characters mean more to me, and I have never bought the Beth and Daryl storyline. That just was awkward much. her character had to go to make room for the newbies to turn up i the second half. Plus shit happens. Look at the world in the week that has been.

It's set in LA I believe.
some more info
It's set in Los Angeles

Variety confirmed earlier this week that the series would be set in Los Angeles. It's not confirmed where the show will be shot. However, it's worth noting "The Walking Dead" is both set and filmed in Atlanta.

The series' is codenamed "Cobalt"

It's doubtful "The Walking Dead" companion series's final title will be "Cobalt" (that's a horrible name). But that is the current working title. "The Walking Dead" does a great job keeping its plot details secret prior to an episode's release. Expect the same with the companion series. I also don't expect the show to go the "CSI" route and go with "The Walking Dead: Los Angeles."

It's a prequel

"Cobalt" will be a prequel of sorts to "The Walking Dead." The show will allow comic book creator Robert Kirkman to explore the origins of his zombie apocalypse.
http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/12/everything_we_know_so_far_abou.html

Back on Monday I believe...

I wonder what crazy adventures the Grimes gang will get into in this half of the season... I hope everyone is not sad over Beth's death for too long... I need Morgan to show up and be amazing!

Back on Monday I believe...

I wonder what crazy adventures the Grimes gang will get into in this half of the season... I hope everyone is not sad over Beth's death for too long... I need Morgan to show up and be amazing!
OMG I cannot wait,so glad Morgan is back

Wow. I loved 5x09!
Tyreese died though, I did see it coming since his actor was joining another show :( I just wasn't expecting it this early in the season, like Beth just died.
The only thing that disappointed me in this episode was Beth's driving skills.

257E121200000578-0-image-m-56_1423459267625.jpg

I don't think she ever drove before the apocalypse, she didn't even bother to look at the road the entire time she was driving.

I don't think she ever drove before the apocalypse, she didn't even bother to look at the road the entire time she was driving.

It's the same in every damn show and movie.

I swear if my eyes were off the road as long as theirs were I'd be wrapped around a tree.

Back