Skip to main content

The Walking Dead

What did everyone think of the ep?
I liked the ep overall but I'm really puzzled at it's place....this show really struggles with pace, sometimes way too much (Terminus resolved way too quick!) and then eerily slow like this ep.

I get that they want to keep us guessing with the previous episode but this episode would have been better placed as a first episode.
Yes, agree, they didn't need this episode to be 90 mins, I think there is a lot of anticipation for next week, and that's exactly how they wanted it.i guess the longer it takes with the Glenn situation, then the longer he is alive in my head.:smile:

Season 6 finale going to air soon. A main character dies, rumour is Daryl or Glenn. I am excited about Jeffrey Dean Morgan joining as Negan. He is a terrific actor and I am sure he will do the character justice.
I have enjoyed this season alot, some good relationships have formed and I love the new couple. Eugene is terrific but I am bored with Morgan. I am loving Carols direction change.

Loving Carol she is so badass.Morgan Blah...I prefer Father Gabriel to him these days.
Father Gabriel has really stepped up and seems to be living in this new world and taking responsibility.

So now we wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, ...

Don't you fully expect the comic book answer to be spoiled?

As this will be a certainty for a lot of viewers, on purpose or not. They will change it. They messed up so bad with this cliff hanger. Such a poor choice.

Don't you fully expect the comic book answer to be spoiled?

As this will be a certainty for a lot of viewers, on purpose or not. They will change it. They messed up so bad with this cliff hanger. Such a poor choice.

I agree lots of people will find out who dies in the comic, and assume that's what will happen on the show. It doesn't have to be, Carol died a long time ago in the comics, she's just about my favourite character, so I'm happy they switched that up.

I do generally steer clear of anything to do with the comic to avoid spoilers, but I have known for a long time who dies in the comic book at this point. And I don't want to say too much here, but something else I learnt about the comic points to a possible switcheroo. So for me, I'm still in suspense and don't really mind the cliffhanger.

I'm not even tempted to look, @Lindsay1973!

IT STARTS AGAIN TOMORROW FOLKS!

I don't think I could be more excited if George Peppard presented me with a ginger cat and a diamond tiara!

I'm not even tempted to look, @Lindsay1973!

IT STARTS AGAIN TOMORROW FOLKS!

I don't think I could be more excited if George Peppard presented me with a ginger cat and a diamond tiara!
me too I cant wait,I did watch Fear the walking dead while Walking dead was on hiatus and it is growing on me.....just hope they dont kill Daryl or Maggie or Glen

Reactions: Jam
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai...-walking-dead-season-7-premiere/#5fe5aa4c578c

"Likewise, they can’t really kill off Maggie because that would be equally cruel given what she and Glenn just went through. Besides, she may have a zombie baby inside her and that’s way more interesting than a bat to the head."...this is interesting but she isn't that far along is she and it makes me shudder to think of what happens if you were to have a Fetal death at 6-7 or more months

Reactions: Jam
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai...-walking-dead-season-7-premiere/#5fe5aa4c578c

"Likewise, they can’t really kill off Maggie because that would be equally cruel given what she and Glenn just went through. Besides, she may have a zombie baby inside her and that’s way more interesting than a bat to the head."...this is interesting but she isn't that far along is she and it makes me shudder to think of what happens if you were to have a Fetal death at 6-7 or more months

*shudders*

Back