Skip to main content

The Walking Dead

Yeah that's what I meant... And why I was referring to season 1 when he met Morgan ...

He hasn't been following him for that long as he saw him in season 3? When Morgan was going nutty ... So he left him.

But they showed Him at one stage reading the terminus sign ... Then he went to the church .. So yeah ... He will eventually catch up but since they've gone to Washington he's pretty far behind

I *think* he's months behind them according to comics
we got our wires crossed LOL I wonder if Morgan has already made it to this new camp

and what would you replace the shortening with?
'shortening' can be anything from butter to lard to veg oil, but i suspect this recipe is suggesting 'crisco'? i am partial to butter, yet im not sure what the end result of this recipe is supposed to be. but i reckon using something like crisco in cookies is kind of foul. id likely use on the first run though.
no matter what i used i would use weight-based measurements though, with a possible exception for the fractional teaspoon stuff if running a small batch.

'shortening' can be anything from butter to lard to veg oil, but i suspect this recipe is suggesting 'crisco'? i am partial to butter, yet im not sure what the end result of this recipe is supposed to be. but i reckon using something like crisco in cookies is kind of foul. id likely use on the first run though.
no matter what i used i would use weight-based measurements though, with a possible exception for the fractional teaspoon stuff if running a small batch.
I wonder why they use white sugar and brown sugar? I'd just use butter I think

I wonder how much of an impact or nuisance those people with "w" on their foreheads will cause is Season 6

Morgan fought a couple off in the finale when he was alone in the woods (or the 2nd last episode of season 5 was it?). Plus we saw the odd walker with "w" throughout 2nd half of season 5. I suspect these "w" people will be the new enemy and they have a village/camp somewhere, where there is dozens of them.

Anyone know when season 6 is airing?

I wonder how much of an impact or nuisance those people with "w" on their foreheads will cause is Season 6

Morgan fought a couple off in the finale when he was alone in the woods (or the 2nd last episode of season 5 was it?). Plus we saw the odd walker with "w" throughout 2nd half of season 5. I suspect these "w" people will be the new enemy and they have a village/camp somewhere, where there is dozens of them.

Anyone know when season 6 is airing?

Season 6 is supposed to premiere sometime in October.

I reckon he isn't, I reckon Nickolas is having panic attack moments cause he does it like 3 times in the episode and he doesn't 'snap out' in that last moment.
Oh I hope so, I was truly shocked, in another forum, where there are fanatics, they were saying it could be Nickolas that they were munching on. Really love that show ATM O_O

Oh I hope so, I was truly shocked, in another forum, where there are fanatics, they were saying it could be Nickolas that they were munching on. Really love that show ATM O_O
Yes I read that one too!! Haha.
I just don't see him plausibly getting out of that mess if it isn't a hallucination - That herd is massive.

I'm so pissed at Morgan...how you letting someone get away with a GUN after they've slaughtered half the town you're supposed to be protecting?!

Yes I read that one too!! Haha.
I just don't see him plausibly getting out of that mess if it isn't a hallucination - That herd is massive.

I'm so pissed at Morgan...how you letting someone get away with a GUN after they've slaughtered half the town you're supposed to be protecting?!
I know right! God what an idiot. If I was in that situation, I wouldn't hesitate to let off a few rounds on the wolves, haha, and I'm usually against violence. I'm starting to think maybe you are right about the hallucinations. Well I'm hoping anyway. Next week it's going to be a Morgan week so we might learn more about him being a pacifist. I'm watching it again right now

What did everyone think of the ep?
I liked the ep overall but I'm really puzzled at it's place....this show really struggles with pace, sometimes way too much (Terminus resolved way too quick!) and then eerily slow like this ep.

I get that they want to keep us guessing with the previous episode but this episode would have been better placed as a first episode.

What did everyone think of the ep?
I liked the ep overall but I'm really puzzled at it's place....this show really struggles with pace, sometimes way too much (Terminus resolved way too quick!) and then eerily slow like this ep.

I get that they want to keep us guessing with the previous episode but this episode would have been better placed as a first episode.
Agreed. It was a good episode, but after watching it, I don't like Morgan any more or less. A ten minute flashback would have sufficed.

Back