Skip to main content

The Walking Dead

I think we all know what will get eaten alive...

Carol or Beth's p*ssy, once Daryl finally chooses one of them.
omg :roflmao:

4168395-5165895946-Why_n.jpg

I like Rick and Carl surprisingly isn't irritating me anymore.That preacher though...nom,nom,nom...zombie fodder
The actor playing the preacher was one of the street cops during the 5 seasons of the Wire where "Bob" played DeAngelo Barksdale in season 1.

Father Gabriel is a comic book character and aint going anywhere soon.

I dont know if you get the Talking Dead after the show in Australia but there was quite a contrast between the insight given by Yvette Nichole-Brown (Shirley on Community) who writes notebooks on all the hidden meanings and symbolism that underlies the show, as compared to this week's show featuring Rosita (who seems completely oblivious to whats going on outside her own character) and Sasha (who is around 8 months pregnant).

I learned a lot listening to Yvette and CM Punk of all people discussing the show as fans but nothing from two of the actresses who appear in it...perhaps due to contractual obligations...but it sure was a lot duller this week.

That is very disappointing to hear. Let's just hope that when he dies, Michonne doesn't envision him for the remainder of the season... :shifty:

The actor playing the preacher was one of the street cops during the 5 seasons of the Wire where "Bob" played DeAngelo Barksdale in season 1.

I dont know if you get the Talking Dead after the show in Australia but there was quite a contrast between the insight given by Yvette Nichole-Brown (Shirley on Community) who writes notebooks on all the hidden meanings and symbolism that underlies the show, as compared to this week's show featuring Rosita (who seems completely oblivious to whats going on outside her own character) and Sasha (who is around 8 months pregnant).

I learned a lot listening to Yvette and CM Punk of all people discussing the show as fans but nothing from two of the actresses who appear in it...perhaps due to contractual obligations...but it sure was a lot duller this week.

Oh I love that show it gives such insight and CM punk and Yvette every time they are on,have a lot of insight from a fans point of view

Back