Skip to main content

The Voice 2015 Australia

Hey @reepbot t I found a Tina connection for you. On Team Delta there is a young girl who was previously on the reboot of Young Talent Time which, of course, featured Ms Arena herself due to her own career starting out (and peaking?) on the original series. Only time will tell if this girl's career follows the same trajectory or if she instead goes on to achieve longevity in the industry.

It would be amazing if that young girl had even one tenth the career that superstar world icon all bow down to the superstar with the vocal talents and pure stage presence Tina Arena is having and will continue to have for eternity and beyond.

Daniela Scala from Scandal'us (Popstars group featuring Tamara Jaber) was a rejected auditionee tonight.

Delta is being extra cringey this season.
I don't know if she's threatened because there's another female on the panel but her over the top jumping up and down and pretty much dry humping the chair makes me embarrassed for her. When she was carrying on 'I'm in love, I'm in love' and fanning herself like it was supposed to look - I'm screaming in my head stop it Delta, stop it!

I don't know if she's threatened because there's another female on the panel but her over the top jumping up and down and pretty much dry humping the chair makes me embarrassed for her. When she was carrying on 'I'm in love, I'm in love' and fanning herself like it was supposed to look - I'm screaming in my head stop it Delta, stop it!

Playing up to the cameras is just so weird.

I admit I have had to hide my face into the pillow a few times with deltas antics, but also ricky I admit. I actually think ricky is wonderful on the show and is a good ice breaker between the girls, not to mention I adore his love of life and charismatic charm. But he can get a little corny and dare I say too sweet. Overall, he is still my favourite judge.

I didn't even watch last years the voice, only started because I was waiting for lip sync to start and now I'm hooked.

OMG yes, I felt so embarrassed watching her carry on like that. I feel like she's trying to do that "thirsty" thing that Gretel Killeen did so well but it really doesn't suit delta at all. I don't have the same hate for Delta that many others do but far out she is getting a bit annoying already.

I admit I have had to hide my face into the pillow a few times with deltas antics, but also ricky I admit. I actually think ricky is wonderful on the show and is a good ice breaker between the girls, not to mention I adore his love of life and charismatic charm. But he can get a little corny and dare I say too sweet. Overall, he is still my favourite judge.

I didn't even watch last years the voice, only started because I was waiting for lip sync to start and now I'm hooked.

Yes Ricky is so lovely, his voice is so hypnotic and he always knows exactly what to say

I find that Jessie J is bringing a horrible dynamic to the show. she's so relentlessly "me me me", and is bringing out the worst in Delta. It reminds me of Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey on American Idol, and that ended with them getting rid of both of them.

Ricky is so charming, I'm team Ricky all the way.

Since Jessie J has been on I've miraculously become a super devoted Delta fan.

I actually don't mind Jessy, I think I must be the only one. I actually like that she is so blunt and direct.

Delta is sweet as always, this silly feud between her and Jessie has driven her to say not one but TWO whole swears :eek:

Delta seems to have a lot of loyal fans, lots of reepbots to her Tina. I guess all celebrities do but with someone as polarising as Delta the fiercely loyal ones really stand out.

I didn't know Delta was polarising. Would you say Tina is polarising?

I like that.

Ummmm, reepbot, you do realize she just insulted you?

No she didn't.

You're so dense you need a lighthouse.

Are you ok? Is it only my posts you do this to, I feel like I haven't noticed it in others? This little conversation you have I mean.

I didn't insult you, I just insulted Tina.

Back