Skip to main content

The voice - 2013

Ethereal and sweet, hard to compete against - she just kept coming out with more and more delicate pretty different sounds, gorgeous.
And the 2 together, sounded just lovely.

That rough looking loser girl looked pissed off.

Have they used all the saves?

Do they get more saves? Seems they have saved some crap and too early.

They must be going to give them more saves, why would you not wait until later - when you would expect the best of the best to be left and much more worthy voices left for saving.

They must be going to give them more saves, why would you not wait until later - when you would expect the best of the best to be left and much more worthy voices left for saving.

The Saves only apply to the battle rounds, they can't use them later.

Bummer

Jac was good and all but Lauren was better

I thought the same!
Delta blamed Seal for bad song choice.... lol!!!!
She said she got it after the 5 seconds were up.

Guess she realised that Lauren sang well... too late.

Last edited:
Some of the battle rounds have two great performances, some have none.
I thought the 2 guys last night (one who gave Joel attitude) were BOTH terrible, but the judges loved them.

Some of the battle rounds have two great performances, some have none.
I thought the 2 guys last night (one who gave Joel attitude) were BOTH terrible, but the judges loved them.

After watching the rehersal bit I said to Mr coops, no matter how they sing, Mr Attitude is NOT going through to the next round! I loved the rock bloke & the chick, they sounded great. I hated, hated, hated "girls just want to have fun" with the young girl & bloke playing the guitar from ricky's team the other night. Woeful.

After watching the rehersal bit I said to Mr coops, no matter how they sing, Mr Attitude is NOT going through to the next round! I loved the rock bloke & the chick, they sounded great. I hated, hated, hated "girls just want to have fun" with the young girl & bloke playing the guitar from ricky's team the other night. Woeful.

Oh GAWD yes, that version of "Girls just want to have fun" was tragic. I felt sorry for Ricky having to keep one.

But even the bad auditions on The Voice are better then the bad auditions for Idol. But the really lousy ones are entertaining if you like to laugh at people who think they have talent.

Back