Skip to main content

The voice - 2013

I don't know about anyone else, but I recon Danny Ross could be Flea's (from Red Hot Chilli Peppers) Doppelganger!

cq5dam.web.230.129.jpeg

^^ Danny

Flea-Rhcp-head-purple-red-hair.jpg

^^ Flea

Am I the only one watching this train wreck?

What on earth does Seal see in that squinting busker who can't sing?

AGREE!!! I liked him at the start, but I don't know if he sounds terrible cos of song choice, or he isn't that great at all? I'm on team Ricky, Simon FTW.

I don't know about anyone else, but I recon Danny Ross could be Flea's (from Red Hot Chilli Peppers) Doppelganger!

cq5dam.web.230.129.jpeg

^^ Danny

Flea-Rhcp-head-purple-red-hair.jpg

^^ Flea

Yes! Let's hope he doesn't start performing naked...

I'm not that keen on Mr Muttonchops. I love Miss Murphy, Steve Clisby and that Mitch guy.

I watch it on the repeat nights, frid/sat, plus a flip here and there, and I'm pretty much tuning in for Ricky.

I only want to see them sing once or twice, a few of them are just so boring. Ricky is a freaking awesome coach, how awesome has he turned out to be?
He's so pretty, sweet, talented, kind, generous, and really really good at this - and connected like no other coach, with more to offer.
If he comes back, every contestant will pick him, he offers them so much more.

Ricky is the star of the show, for sure. I've always thought he was a spunk, but I had no idea he was such a calm, centred person & not a himbo at all.

As for the contestants... they all just seem to be varying degrees of average to me (apart from Danny who is shockingly bad).

AGREE!!! I liked him at the start, but I don't know if he sounds terrible cos of song choice, or he isn't that great at all? I'm on team Ricky, Simon FTW.

Agree to your agree... If that bozo wins then this show has absolutely lost all crditibility, assuming it didn't when they booted Michelle...

I reckon the old black guy has to win, his sheer experience and maturity just put him yards above the squinty busker

Yep. This season has lost it.

I got lost too:)

Tried to keep pace with all the RTV and other stuff, Voice got relegated to repeat nights. And they weren't in sync. And I just drifted - only so long Ricky could keep me enthralled without a lot of boring singing getting in the way.

What is the point of the old dude?
Nice enough, but he's just going to join last years 'old dude doing the RSL tours and carols, and maybe a mother's day/father's day album, some chrissie songs.

But who else wants him?

Once Seal decided that Michelle Martinez had got what she wanted and let her go..... I lost interest! :)

Back