Skip to main content

The voice - 2013

This show is going downhill fast. Michelle Martinez was one of the best, but Seal's reasoning for not taking her through? Well she's already great, the other guy needs his help more. #crazyshit

This show is going downhill fast. Michelle Martinez was one of the best, but Seal's reasoning for not taking her through? Well she's already great, the other guy needs his help more. #crazyshit

Exactly! The world is going mad!

The Voice has so much talent but with only one place at the end it's going to be tough.
As individuals we have different views in saying that... Simon Meli is ok in my eyes but not outstanding, is it his moves or his voice that keeps him in?

Seal said she "has achieved what she came here to do..."

No she hasn't!! She came on the show to win 100K, a new car and get a recording contract! Now she's walking off the show with none of that because a they wanted to keep a fat guy who sings in a whiney voice with his eyes shut all the time. That guy shouldn't even have been selected for the teams IMO ...

No she hasn't!! She came on the show to win 100K, a new car and get a recording contract! Now she's walking off the show with none of that because a they wanted to keep a fat guy who sings in a whiney voice with his eyes shut all the time. That guy shouldn't even have been selected for the teams IMO ...

AGREE!!! I too couldn't believe Seal said "you got what you came for" ummm no she didn't!!. Like Delta said (still can't believe I'm agreeing with her) that Alex does have a good, different tone to his voice, but there is NO way you couldn't not pick Michelle after she just sang so fantastically. Talk about being blindsided.

And [MENTION=33651]Topaz[/MENTION], I really like Simon, I think he does have a good voice, and yes his daggy skinny hip shimmies does help a little ;)

No idea why they picked Mr fatty .. Bad choice

It's craziness! Michelle looked upset when she didn't get through; it seemed to me that she could barely hide her anger when Seal was talking to her after the decision.

It's craziness! Michelle looked upset when she didn't get through; it seemed to me that she could barely hide her anger when Seal was talking to her after the decision.

I would be upset too. Michelle killed it in her performance and was clearly superior. I don't get keeping someone because " he needs my help more".

This turning out weird, people I liked are turning out to be shit, weird ones are breaking through, and for the first time ever I really, really like the crazy rockstar person.

Somebody needs to call INXS, nah; maybe Wolfmother - what happened to the leftovers there?
This guy needs a rockband. He's fun.

Oh, Seal, you silly, silly man! Shawne goes? You mess up again?

Seal keeps taunting me by saying 'And the last thing I'm going to say...', and then he keeps on talking. And talking. And talking. Talking complete drivel.

Last edited:
Am I the only one watching this train wreck?

What on earth does Seal see in that squinting busker who can't sing?

Back