Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

I think a few people in this thread would be good hosts on The Project with their ALP partisan views.

Carrie Bickmore - Isee
Waleed Aly - up_all_night
Peter Helliar - timmy
Peter Helliar’s lapdog - rj90

Still would not watch it as it would be full of far left propaganda.

You've clearly been in lockdown too long, because your ability to comprehend anything seems to be lost.

I am not a leftist, nor right wing. As I have stated on this forum many times, I am a centrist. Even if I did hold ALP partisan views, who gives a fuck? Why is that any of your concern? 24 hours ago you were preaching that nobody should be chastised for their opinion and to look the other way and move on if you don't agree. Apparently that doesn't apply to you, unless people hold the same anti vax / vaccine hesitant, anti Australia / Melbourne, Dan Andrews hating, anti police, views that you do. Looking around, it appears Reepbot is the only one that shares some of those views. But it hasn't stopped you two derailing this forum with your bullshit for months now.

Stop concerning yourself with everyone else's political beliefs, and using it cause arguments and belittle people. timmy, up_all_night, Isee, February, buck07, kxk, myself have all been subjected to it in the past few weeks. 'i'M pUtTiNg LeFtIsTiEs On IgNoRe' Who gives a fuck? Discriminating against people because they hold a different opinion than your own, how groundbreaking. Imagine someone came on here and said they're putting you on ignore because you're gay? Have a polite discussion, or move on and ignore the post, but stop personally attacking people because their views don't align with yours. You're a hypocrite.

Also, enough of the name calling. Your constant desire to resort to that with no explanation is pathetic. You've been asked to explain yourself, but you chose not too. I can only assume it's a reaction you have when you're backed into a corner. Whatever your reason, it's more of a reflection of you than me.

I've had an absolute gut-full of your shit the past few weeks. You're becoming very nasty and I really hope lockdown ends for you soon so you can reintegrate with society and remember how to engage with people in a polite and reasoned manner.

You've clearly been in lockdown too long, because your ability to comprehend anything seems to be lost.

I am not a leftist, nor right wing. As I have stated on this forum many times, I am a centrist. Even if I did hold ALP partisan views, who gives a fuck? Why is that any of your concern? 24 hours ago you were preaching that nobody should be chastised for their opinion and to look the other way and move on if you don't agree. Apparently that doesn't apply to you, unless people hold the same anti vax / vaccine hesitant, anti Australia / Melbourne, Dan Andrews hating, anti police, views that you do. Looking around, it appears Reepbot is the only one that shares some of those views. But it hasn't stopped you two derailing this forum with your bullshit for months now.

Stop concerning yourself with everyone else's political beliefs, and using it cause arguments and belittle people. timmy, up_all_night, Isee, February, buck07, kxk, myself have all been subjected to it in the past few weeks. 'i'M pUtTiNg LeFtIsTiEs On IgNoRe' Who gives a fuck? Discriminating against people because they hold a different opinion than your own, how groundbreaking. Imagine someone came on here and said they're putting you on ignore because you're gay? Have a polite discussion, or move on and ignore the post, but stop personally attacking people because their views don't align with yours. You're a hypocrite.

Also, enough of the name calling. Your constant desire to resort to that with no explanation is pathetic. You've been asked to explain yourself, but you chose not too. I can only assume it's a reaction you have when you're backed into a corner. Whatever your reason, it's more of a reflection of you than me.

I've had an absolute gut-full of your shit the past few weeks. You're becoming very nasty and I really hope lockdown ends for you soon so you can reintegrate with society and remember how to engage with people in a polite and reasoned manner.
What a condescending post. Anyway, Dictator Dan and his corrupt police have been using covid as an excuse to increase their powers over the state.

I think a few people in this thread would be good hosts on The Project with their ALP partisan views.

Carrie Bickmore - Isee
Waleed Aly - up_all_night
Peter Helliar - timmy
Peter Helliar’s lapdog - rj90

Still would not watch it as it would be full of far left propaganda.

Do you actually think The Project is far left?

The Project is establishment media, it's entire role is to convince people who don't want to be associated with "conservatives" to hold the same political values.

Do you actually think The Project is far left?

The Project is establishment media, it's entire role is to convince people who don't want to be associated with "conservatives" to hold the same political values.

Is friendly jordies your favourite political media to consume.

Is friendly jordies your favourite political media to consume.

Nopes. I dislike Jordan. He's obnoxious. I just don't let that get in the way of whether he is talking sense or not. He's just one of the few outlets that actually points out The Project is establishment propaganda pretending to be left-wing. How so many people completely misunderstand what the show is and what agenda's it is protecting.

No surprise people liked that terrible attack post. Nasty.

giphy.gif

I am not anti police, anti vax, anti Australia either. I am vaccine hesitant, anti Melbourne at the moment.

The only thing I can really criticise the police on was the police brutality and excessive use of force at the protests. Otherwise I think they do a great job.

Depends really. I think Valneva is a good starting point. Rollout and see if it really is variant proof.

Old technology. Inactive virus vaccine. Better than not trying anything and just sitting here waiting for new variants to occur. If the vaccine can really stop variants, then it is a better option than any.
I think the answer may come with booster shots or updated versions of a vaccine to help cover any mutations that occur and for when immunity wanes through vaccination, (as there is some talk about what the longevitity of current vaccines are for covid) like we have with the flu vaccination. It may even become a combined flu and covid jab that we take annually. eventually a vaccine may be created that covers all mutations and may even have longevity but I am not sure we have that in production for everyone yet.

No surprise people liked that terrible attack post. Nasty.

giphy.gif
No surprise you are being judgemental about people having an opinion about people liking a post - I can like any post I like on a forum that anyone wrote for any reason I like and I am not going to be bullied or shamed by you for my reasons for doing so.

monophy.gif

No surprise you are being judgemental about people having an opinion about people liking a post - I can like any post I like on a forum that anyone wrote for any reason I like and I am not going to be bullied or shamed by you for my reasons for doing so.

monophy.gif

I think this is where the distinction needs to me made. I am just pointing out an observation. People read it and think I am bullying or shaming them by making that observation when I make that observation… Seems to happen here a lot where I am misinterpreted.

I agree that you can like whatever you want on here. Go ahead but I am also free to post my observations without being misinterpreted.

Nopes. I dislike Jordan. He's obnoxious. I just don't let that get in the way of whether he is talking sense or not. He's just one of the few outlets that actually points out The Project is establishment propaganda pretending to be left-wing. How so many people completely misunderstand what the show is and what agenda's it is protecting.
Maybe you could create your own YouTube channel called uppers utterings talking about political stuff.

Am I surprised? No. I’ve read the room well that people hate me on here. For whatever reason, that’s their insecurities. Not mine.

Calling me nasty with an extremely nasty post is pot kettle black type of stuff though.
If posters had an issue with you they should have pmed you instead of doing it publically for likes.

Back