Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Wondering if the Real Housewives of Melbourne were invited to the Melbourne Cup.
tumblr_nnolzbs5cK1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Wondering if the Real Housewives of Melbourne were invited to the Melbourne Cup.

When on earth did they film this? From all I've seen, clips, looks like non covid times.

And we've got way less herd immunity despite our vax rates due to so little natural infection. It'll be interesting to see what happens as we open up more and whatever bat shittery non-sense goes along with that.

When on earth did they film this? From all I've seen, clips, looks like non covid times.

And we've got way less herd immunity despite our vax rates due to so little natural infection. It'll be interesting to see what happens as we open up more and whatever bat shittery non-sense goes along with that.
Do you watch real housewives?

Victoria become more and more Nazi like each day.
We have had police as covid inpectors for months in SA who will fine you if you don't check in when you go shopping. SA and WA have both announced in the last week mandated vaccines for certain job roles. Dan is not really that much different than a lot of the other premiers except he is disliked by many more people.

Dan will probably be much harsher to those who dare to disobey his ultimate rule.

(An elderly shopkeeper with only one lung is brought by two nazi guards towards dictator Dan who is sitting on a throne made out of skulls and two demonic Rottweilers on either side of him.)

Dan: Who is this foolish creature?

Nazi guard: Prisoner number 56432, your holiness. We caught him not enforcing the QR code.

(The Nazi guards then step back into the corners of the room.)

Elderly shopkeeper: Please, it was only one time. I got so tired and...please don't punish me. I need this job...

Dan: SILENCE!!!!! How dare you grovel here you pathetic earthworm. I am disgusted to be in your presence. Let me show you what we do to those who disobey the covid rules.

(Dan rises from his throne, floating above the elderly shopkeeper. He then opens his mouth and flames come out towards the elderly shopkeeper who is killed. The Nazi guards then sweep up the elderly shopkeeper.)

Dan: Those poor fools, thinking they know what's best for them. Only I, the greatest person in the history of the world, know what's good for everyone. Mwa ha ha ha ha!

I am not about segregation. I have been segregated before due to my sexuality etc. It would not surprise me if most people have been. Unfortunately, a lot of these business owners may have and now segregate others after being segregated themselves.

Back