Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

She's not vaxxed. She should suffer the consequences for her choices. That's why I don't agree with Estelle being on big brother all stars if she hasn't been vaxxed

I don’t agree about segregation due to vax choices. Plus, if you are vaccinated, what does it matter if someone else isn’t? Or do you believe that the vaccines don’t work?

I don’t agree about segregation due to vax choices. Plus, if you are vaccinated, what does it matter if someone else isn’t? Or do you believe that the vaccines don’t work?
I believe this is irresponsible of 7. And frost of course

I believe this is irresponsible of 7. And frost of course

I believe if you think that Frost is a risk due to her unvaccinated status when the rest of the cast are supposedly fully vaccinated, then you are a moron.

The other cast are supposedly vaccinated. What does it matter if she is not?

I believe if you think that Frost is a risk due to her unvaccinated status when the rest of the cast are supposedly fully vaccinated, then you are a moron.

The other cast are supposedly vaccinated. What does it matter if she is not?
I'm not a moron. I just think if you don't want to be vaxxed, fine. Just be prepared to accept the consequences.

I'm not a moron. I just think if you don't want to be valued, fine. Just be prepared to accept the consequences.

That’s small brain logic… Like most who are arguing for the exact same thing.

I ask the same question to fully vaccinated people and most cannot come up with a valid answer. Once I am fully vaccinated, I won’t care if I am around vaccinated or unvaccinated people. I would be vaccinated, so what if someone else is not?

Anyone arguing that they are afraid don’t trust their own vaccine.

That’s small brain logic… Like most who are arguing for the exact same thing.

I ask the same question to fully vaccinated people and most cannot come up with a valid answer. Once I am fully vaccinated, I won’t care if I am around vaccinated or unvaccinated people. I would be vaccinated, so what if someone else is not?

Anyone arguing that they are afraid don’t trust their own vaccine.
I trust my vaccine

Back