Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Be better without any partisanship but what ya gonna do?
Passionate subject. We have commonalities in that we all face this shroud but vastly different experiences living under this shroud.
Hey covid....take this you bitch
brandi-throwing-water-rhobh.gif

Be better without any partisanship but what ya gonna do?
Passionate subject. We have commonalities in that we all face this shroud but vastly different experiences living under this shroud.
Hey covid....take this you bitch
brandi-throwing-water-rhobh.gif

Very true. That’s why I put partisanship on ignore. Not going to listen to one side telling their narrative without proper facts and basis.

That’s sounds awful. Remind me again when that happened?
They're referring to a fake video that went viral for a moment before it got removed. A guy covered in fake blood coherently explaining how his skull was just cracked open. Surrounded by people more concerned about filming him than helping. Obviously fake, embarrassing it went viral.

More of the events of the alternative reality some people live in. This reality apparently has a version of this thread where it is full of people who won't shut up about how much they love His Excellency Glorious Dan, Who Descended From Heaven. Beloved and Respected Leader, Who is a Perfect Incarnation of the Appearance that a Leader Should Have.

It's a fragile reality, they have to shut out anyone talking rationale sense for fear it might collapse.

Last edited:
I’ll probably get the Novavax inI understand this sentiment. a few months so that I can leave the country and never return.

I am embarrassed of this country.
I understand this sentiment. I have previously stated I am more and more emabrassed at the way our fine country's elected leaders have behaved.
Pom Pom cheerleaders for their own vested interests for the most part. Very juvenile.
But I hold hope. That such an event can serve as lessons learned going forward.
When the tossed about platitudes of "we are all in this together" actually hold weight and purpose and demonstrate such.

I would have waited for Novavax, but not an option and so the choice has to be what is there. More comfortable getting AZ over mRNA ones. I assume Novavax will be a booster if I need one.

I understand this sentiment. I have previously stated I am more and more emabrassed at the way our fine country's elected leaders have behaved.
Pom Pom cheerleaders for their own vested interests for the most part. Very juvenile.
But I hold hope. That such an event can serve as lessons learned going forward.
When the tossed about platitudes of "we are all in this together" actually hold weight and purpose and demonstrate such.

Unfortunately, we are not all in this together… This is a country divided. I don’t see this country ever recovering from the divide.

Back