Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

I was watching Credlin on Friday and she said that part of the plan for police was to use water cannons on protestors which can seriously damage their health. Dangerous.

I don't think there is a finish line. Or if there is the finish line is the complete obedience of all citizens.

I don't think we're at the point where we can draw that conclusion to what is going on. Especially as parts of the world further down the COVID road are opening up. Norway just eased restrictions and don't classify COVID as serious. The main threat to our liberties and freedom is what Mr Facebook, Mr Google, Mr Apple, the MSM and CIA are up to. Reading about Applies new plans, I think they looked at Westworld seson 3 and went, "what a good idea."

I don't think we're at the point where we can draw that conclusion to what is going on. Especially as parts of the world further down the COVID road are opening up. Norway just eased restrictions and don't classify COVID as serious. The main threat to our liberties and freedom is what Mr Facebook, Mr Google, Mr Apple, the MSM and CIA are up to. Reading about Applies new plans, I think they looked at Westworld seson 3 and went, "what a good idea."
I'm more scared about what the government is doing. Especially if they can throw you in jail for not agreeing with them.

Back