Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Credlin on her show today said "You can almost smell freedom in New South Wales and in Victoria we are maybe in 3 or 4 weeks time going to get an extra hour of outdoor exercise and no great hope." Weren't some of the Dan fans saying a short and sharp lockdown would get Victoria out quicker?!

Apparently the qld cho graciously allowed us peasants today to be able to take our masks off when we sit down.

Credlin on her show today said "You can almost smell freedom in New South Wales and in Victoria we are maybe in 3 or 4 weeks time going to get an extra hour of outdoor exercise and no great hope." Weren't some of the Dan fans saying a short and sharp lockdown would get Victoria out quicker?!

Best part of her editorial today was when she showed the clip of Andrews denying that 4000 extra ICU beds were promised; and the clip from last year clearly contradicting it where 4000 extra ICU beds were promised.

Best part of her editorial today was when she showed the clip of Andrews denying that 4000 extra ICU beds were promised; and the clip from last year clearly contradicting it where 4000 extra ICU beds were promised.
I think that was the clip with Mikakos speaking last year? Where is Mikakos now?

Uh oh, hope Credlin won't be in trouble for going against dictator Dan.

How is this respecting peoples choice and freedom? They are not freedom fighters if they are not respecting the concept of freedom - they are just being douchebags missing the purpose of the cause.

Reactions: kxk
Clutching at straws now? The people involved likely have nothing to do with the protest.
how is it clutching at straws to say these people dont seem to be representing the fight very well - do you think they are?

Where in Africa do you want to go back to? North, west, east or the southern part? It's a very diverse continent. I'm most interested in the Mediterranean part of North Africa but coastal South Africa looks nice. Am I a bit clueless for not knowing much about the rest of the continent? Maybe my taste for seaside destinations means I don't pay as much attention to the more adventurous options.
The only region I haven't been to is west Africa. Which to be honest, I know little about.

I would go back to anywhere. I love the ancient ruins in the North. But I also love nature and the animals elsewhere. I think I'd prefer more nature and wildlife at the moment.

I also love seaside destinations. A few years back I was looking at going to the beaches of Mozambique. Although I just couldn't quite figure out a way to do it that I was happy with. It was going to involve too much time on buses compared to being on a beach. When you're in your 20s, you can do long trips with long bus rides. The idea of doing a two/three week trip to Africa and a lot of the time is on buses. No thanks, but then it gets expensive.

What is also tough is that the people I met in Africa is part of the great time I had. As well as amazing experiences. I can't recapture or relive that. It's just going to be a different experience.

Back