Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

That news item was annoying in that it should have seperated out the two protests. It would have been better to spend the entire two minute segement hearing the reasons and rationale for the protest as the few snippets they showed made me want to hear more on what they had to say. Todays protest to me was more impactful than the previous ones because of the approach they took and I would have like to have seen and heard more.

Yep, charge them. That main hotel quarantine outbreak last year was all the fault of the Victorian Government. Only an imbecile would think otherwise.

Unfortunately, these charges are not enough and Andrews should be looking at jail time.

Last edited:

Yep, charge them. That main hotel quarantine outbreak last year was all the fault of the Victorian Government. Only an imbecile would think otherwise.

Unfortunately, these charges are not enough and Andrews should be looking at jail time.
Dictator Dan will probably sweep the problem under the rug and make sure that the media only puts out good stories. First he squashes public opinion, and soon he will try to control the media. Typical playbook of a dictator.

I still think a fine would be incredibly weak for his Government’s actions. He should face imprisonment for his handling of the pandemic.
Credlin said "if found guilty the multimillion dollar fine will be paid by taxpayers and all the associated millions spent on QCs and law firms as well." Who wins in this?

Back