Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

an interesting read.

I'm more scared about what the government is doing. Especially if they can throw you in jail for not agreeing with them.

What level of "not agreeing" gets you locked up? Is it not agreeing completely? Is it not agreeing at all? Is it throwing a frozen water bottle at cops and then trying to fight them?

Untitled-2021-09-27T131246.567.png

Police state.

Untitled-2021-09-27T131246.567.png

Police state.

The Greek Herald got in contact with 82-year-old Despoina, pictured in the photo, who said she “just got out of the house to see what is going on and was never in fear.”

Despoina, who has been living in the area for over 40 years, said her two sons were nearby and she was not approached by any police officer.

No doubt the fuckwit Andrews fans will find some way to “spin this” to suit their agenda as usual.

Well, thank god they didn’t push this old lady like they did the other one.
I reverse google imaged to find out more as she reminded me the lady that always used to be at the plaza to grab your cart as soon as you unloaded your groceries so she could take it back and get the one dollar/two dollar coin you had to pay for it. I am pleased she was not harrased by the cops too.

Back