Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

From Dr Ashley Bloomfield in his update today for NZ

"A new study by the University of Oxford and the UK National Institute for Health Research found more than one in three people with COVID-19 will experience at least one symptom of long COVID. This study included more than 270,000 people recovering there. They found 37 percent of patients had at least one long COVID symptom, diagnosed three to six months after infection. The most common symptoms were breathing problems, abdominal symptoms, fatigue, pain, and anxiety or depression. Now, although people who get flu or other viral illnesses can also have prolonged post-viral symptoms, this study found the symptoms linked to COVID were 50 percent more common in those who had COVID compared to people who had had flu."

0112e1d03320724fd97df82f9f1d249e278342d14cf9a5127c18d4745940dac6_1.jpg

Typical ALP strategy. Deflect blame when it suits them and the fools would still buy it.

Has Scott Morrison "suffered the most" because of people like Dan, or just his absence during any crisis over his term? I personally cannot respect any "leader" who is not around during the bad times. Pre-covid he was absent during most of the bushfire crisis. He has not been providing very weak leadership during covid, and mismanaged many elements he did have to manage. Any poor polling he is getting he has largely done to himself in my opinion, not because others have bad mouthed him.

Reactions: kxk
Has Scott Morrison "suffered the most" because of people like Dan, or just his absence during any crisis over his term? I personally cannot respect any "leader" who is not around during the bad times. Pre-covid he was absent during most of the bushfire crisis. He has not been providing very weak leadership during covid, and mismanaged many elements he did have to manage. Any poor polling he is getting he has largely done to himself in my opinion, not because others have bad mouthed him.

I cannot respect a “leader” whose government has killed 800 Victorians due to his failed hotel quarantine program. Yet the dumb as hell Victorians still support him. Ball is in your court.

Back