Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

The project should be cancelled.

Ha! I was saying that on their own "The 7pm Project" forums back in 2009 when that show started. Well that damn show and also Masterchef are still on channel 10 to this day! I tell ya the best thing about "The Project" back in it's day was their forums, they also had a music thread there...lol ;)

No lockdown. The Sydney economy stays open. It's up to individuals to take precautions to stay safe.

From what I've learnt individuals are too lazy and stupid to take the proper precautions. That's why government intervention is always essential in these type of situations.

Just relax and trust Gladys.

Hope it doesn’t come to cost the other states. NSW can do what they want but I don’t blame the other states for closing their borders to NSW while the virus is running rampant there (and apparently more infectious then ever).

If it spreads to other states because of their lack of restrictions shame on them. Very selfish and just pure arrogance. We remember what happened with the Ruby Princess being poorly handled spreading everywhere and causing deaths in all states. And then there was the NSW Northern Beaches outbreak around Christmas/New Years that was handled poorly leading to an outbreak in Victoria.

Hope it doesn’t come to cost the other states. NSW can do what they want but I don’t blame the other states for closing their borders to NSW while the virus is running rampant there (and apparently more infectious then ever).

If it spreads to other states because of their lack of restrictions shame on them. Very selfish and just pure arrogance. We remember what happened with the Ruby Princess being poorly handled spreading everywhere and causing deaths in all states. And then there was the NSW Northern Beaches outbreak around Christmas/New Years that was handled poorly leading to an outbreak in Victoria.

Yep, very selfish of NSW.

Actually, NSW does have restrictions at the moment - we're just not in a full blown lockdown. What you call selfish and arrogant is simply a state trying to keep the already fucked economy, still moving. Considering NSW props up the rest of the country in more ways than one, can you blame them?

Ruby Princess was definitely handled poorly, but that was in the early days of the pandemic. Not that it is an excuse, but put simply, if the situation was to arise again, it would definitely be handled better now that we know more. Slightly disingenuous to use that as ammunition to fuel your weak argument in relation to current events.

I'm far from a LNP enthusiast, but credit where credit is due, Gladys & NSW has done a great job.

Actually, NSW does have restrictions at the moment - we're just not in a full blown lockdown. What you call selfish and arrogant is simply a state trying to keep the already fucked economy, still moving. Considering NSW props up the rest of the country in more ways than one, can you blame them?

Ruby Princess was definitely handled poorly, but that was in the early days of the pandemic. Not that it is an excuse, but put simply, if the situation was to arise again, it would definitely be handled better now that we know more. Slightly disingenuous to use that as ammunition to fuel your weak argument in relation to current events.

I'm far from a LNP enthusiast, but credit where credit is due, Gladys & NSW has done a great job.
But, rj you are being far too measured.
glADyS is rIGhT WInG sO EVERYthINg shE DoeS iS bAd and EViLLLllL!

/s

Back