Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

I know right, it's very rare for the Project to criticise the Labor Party! Interesting times ahead..

No idea what has happened to that show.

Waleed used to be extreme left from what I saw. Seems pretty rational in some of his thoughts these days. Probably the most rational on the show.

Waleed used to be extreme left from what I saw. Seems pretty rational in some of his thoughts these days. Probably the most rational on the show.
Waleed seems quite moderate these days. Lisa is a different story her dislike of ScoMo is quite obvious.

Waleed must have been told to pull his head in, he's a lot more placid and less in your face these days.

Waleed seems quite moderate these days. Lisa is a different story her dislike of ScoMo is quite obvious.

Lisa's hatred for Scomo is very obvious. I'm all for these people having an opinion, but surely she could pretend to be unbiased.

I dislike Scomo for my own reasons, I don't need it jammed down my throat though.

The Project appears to be moving away from its far left views..

Most valuable regular on The Project is Steve Price. He adds some balance to the discussions. On the show I would like to see more views. I still think the left-wing perspective is overrepresented.

Last edited:
Aside from the goofy image Annastacia is starting to look cold and harsh. A leader should know when to be tough and when to be compassionate.

Who cares if it's goofy? Anyway, compassion is overrated. Better to be mean than nice imo. Being nice is the worst. Simply the worst. I detest being nice. Whenever I think of nice thoughts I hit myself, not too harshly as I'm not a psycho, just to remind myself not to be nice.

The Hordern is surprising choice. It's usually more of a concert venue. Never heard of it being used for TV before.

Back