Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Did you know Sharri was on Fox News with Tucker Carlson?

Tucks and Sharri on the same screen is a marriage made in heaven. Kudos for Sharri, I haven't heard such a detailed expose on the possible origin of the virus before.
What Tucker says at the beginning sounds ludicrous to some... but even cynics should get their heads out of the sand and consider his claims.
China's cyber-espionage on a massive scale has resulted in a rapid increase in production of military hardware, fighter aircraft and fleets of warships with aircraft carriers, which are being used to bully other claimants to territories in the South China Sea.
China claims around 90% of the area which does not only have vast oil and gas reserves but also would provide important strategic assets such as harbours and airports for the Chinese expansion drive.
China is playing the long game, there is no doubt about that.

Do you think Biden would have done a better job?
Well duh. Absolutely yes. I think almost anyone would have done a better job. And has done a better job.

I think that is demonstrated by looking at the infection and death rates around the world.

Reactions: kxk
The media has been terrible worldwide, I said on my longer post a few weeks ago that things differ across countries and much still isn't known.

The WHO hasn't helped that much either. They said it isn't seasonal but there have been studies showing that increasing humidity does seem to reduce the death rate. Some countries like India still struggle despite that because of severe under-investment in the health system and slum areas with unsanitary conditions.

Well duh. Absolutely yes. I think almost anyone would have done a better job. And has done a better job.

I think that is demonstrated by looking at the infection and death rates around the world.
I'm afraid infection and death rates are not the only factors that have to be considered. By your logic, PM Modi has done a worse job than Trump. Well duh.

I'm afraid infection and death rates are not the only factors that have to be considered. By your logic, PM Modi has done a worse job than Trump. Well duh.
The only figures on this website India has done worse than the US in is in testing, which is not surprising considering the population of India and how hard it would be to be testing at the same rate for the population. Which figures are you referring to? Is there a better website than this that compares world stats?

It's not about league tables of countries though like the media says, it's about eliminating a worldwide virus or containing it. The lack of co-ordination is really a major issue and the media worldwide is more interested in national politics than the global issues.

It's not about league tables of countries though like the media says, it's about eliminating a worldwide virus or containing it. The lack of co-ordination is really a major issue and the media worldwide is more interested in national politics than the global issues.

How is your country coping with the coronavirus?

How is your country coping with the coronavirus?

Well started off bad but then got better, however until it's controlled everywhere through either a vaccine or better treatment/containment it will continue to be a problem worldwide

What I have found useful about the above website is that is it shows graphs of each country so I can see countries I don't hear a lot about in the media and how they are going. I have found I can then do more investigating through links on there and my own research about what thier country has done to help combat the virus and what is working and not working for them.

The loony left.

I am curious @Affable, are you really right wing or just posing for effect?
How do you reconcile being gay and supporting the right wingers who blatantly despise gay people,
and all LGBTQIA people are according to them, disgusting, repellent,not human
Your head must want to explode

Back