Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Idiot lefties probably agree with drone surveillance proposed by Andrews. More like communist China every fucking day here in Victoria.

How many times a day (week or month) do we have to listen to Daniel Andrews say "challenging"? Can someone please pass him a thesaurus!

Did you hear his threat today? Lockdown may be extended if testing does not ramp up. Surely the Dictator and his dumb followers know that you can only get tested if you have symptoms?

Did you hear his threat today? Lockdown may be extended if testing does not ramp up. Surely the Dictator and his dumb followers know that you can only get tested if you have symptoms?
No, I didn't hear that. I actually stopped listening to much of what he has to say a long time ago...mainly because it all started to sound like blah, blah, blah to me...interspersed with the inevitable "challenging" 400 times a day.

No, I didn't hear that. I actually stopped listening to much of what he has to say a long time ago...mainly because it all started to sound like blah, blah, blah to me...interspersed with the inevitable "challenging" 400 times a day.

True. He didn't answer the question about whether he asked the ADF for drone surveillance in Victoria as well. Apparently the ADF rejected it. Says he doesn't know... What does he know? He is the Premier of the state. If you don't know anything, why are you in office? Lol.

Probably going to write a script for tomorrow's presser to deflect from the topic as much as possible.

Wouldn't the pressure from urgent demand possibly lead to a higher probability of error during development compared to other vaccines? This situation is very different. I'm not even confident that medical professionals fully understand the virus itself yet.

Not being 100% positive towards a vaccine is not the same as being anti-vaccination. It's not unreasonable to have questions or concerns about this.
Yet... journalists and other bogans keep asking - When is the pandemic over? -- When will we have a vaccine? -- When will things go back to normal?

Back