Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

LOL
PM states the virus vaccine ...if we get one, will be mandatory.....

Go for it anti vaxers,
you are all Liberal voters aren't you.............

LOL

Go for it anti vaxers,

If you listen to the interview I don't get the impression it would be mandatory for 100% of the population.

LOL

Go for it anti vaxers,

Anti vaxers are Liberal voters? Surprising... Seems more of an ALP think to do.

I don't understand the anti vaxxing trend but I do understand hesitancy of getting a vaccine that is so new.

LOL

Go for it anti vaxers,

If you listen to the interview I don't get the impression it would be mandatory for 100% of the population.

Won't be mandatory. Good move Morrison.

Wouldn't the pressure from urgent demand possibly lead to a higher probability of error during development compared to other vaccines? This situation is very different. I'm not even confident that medical professionals fully understand the virus itself yet.

Not being 100% positive towards a vaccine is not the same as being anti-vaccination. It's not unreasonable to have questions or concerns about this.

Last edited:
Typical scomo, flip flopping as soon as he is challenged
And likely to lose a vote
He very clearly stated this arvo, mandatory

Wouldn't the pressure from urgent demand possibly lead to a higher probability of error during development compared to other vaccines? This situation is very different.

I'm not even confident that medical professionals fully understand the virus itself yet.

Not being 100% positive towards a vaccine is not the same as being anti-vaccination. It's not unreasonable to have questions or concerns about this.
I‘m not an anti-vaxxer by any means but I‘m not very keen on this one. Seems very sensationalised and rushed.

Dan Andrews should never have employed private security guards for Sydney’s quarantine hotels

Today we learnt that a security guard at a quarantine hotel in Circular Quay tested positive for COVID-19. As the Premier of Victoria, Daniel Andrews must take responsibility.

How far this latest outbreak will spread, only time will tell. But what we can say with certainty is that, once again, Daniel Andrews has failed in his responsibilities to eradicate this virus.

In choosing to outsource the state’s quarantine security to a private firm, he has outsourced his responsibility to the people of New South Wales.

Has he learnt nothing from the Melbourne quarantine outbreak which was also caused by a private security guard until we found out it wasn’t?

Once again Andrews has taken short cuts – looking for quick solutions, rather than listening to experts. What a shambles.

Let’s call this for what it is. Another failure from a man who clearly isn’t putting New South Wales first.

Dan Andrews should never have employed private security guards for Sydney’s quarantine hotels

Today we learnt that a security guard at a quarantine hotel in Circular Quay tested positive for COVID-19. As the Premier of Victoria, Daniel Andrews must take responsibility.

How far this latest outbreak will spread, only time will tell. But what we can say with certainty is that, once again, Daniel Andrews has failed in his responsibilities to eradicate this virus.

In choosing to outsource the state’s quarantine security to a private firm, he has outsourced his responsibility to the people of New South Wales.

Has he learnt nothing from the Melbourne quarantine outbreak which was also caused by a private security guard until we found out it wasn’t?

Once again Andrews has taken short cuts – looking for quick solutions, rather than listening to experts. What a shambles.

Let’s call this for what it is. Another failure from a man who clearly isn’t putting New South Wales first.

The sad thing about this is that Gladys didn't learn from Andrews' mistakes.

Well, at least their guards were not sleeping with the guests I guess...

Back