Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Wouldn't the pressure from urgent demand possibly lead to a higher probability of error during development compared to other vaccines? This situation is very different. I'm not even confident that medical professionals fully understand the virus itself yet.

Not being 100% positive towards a vaccine is not the same as being anti-vaccination. It's not unreasonable to have questions or concerns about this.
I think it's reasonable to be wary of such a new vaccine but according to leading epidemiologists the vaccine is starting phase three of the trial and that is when the effectiveness and also possible short term side effects will mainly be picked up. The long term side effects, of course, will not be evident for years. Although, the same experts say that usually all side effects manifest themselves in the short term and not the long term...you WILL die of something eventually. I live in hope for a vaccine and that enough people embrace it to give everyone the required immunity.
Typical scomo, flip flopping as soon as he is challenged
And likely to lose a vote
He very clearly stated this arvo, mandatory
Yes, he definitely said that earlier and then softened his approach.

Annastacia Palaszczuk: "...and quarantine is being utilised in other states as well. It is not just unique to Queensland."

Annastacia Palaszczuk: "...and quarantine is being utilised in other states as well. It is not just unique to Queensland."

How about the arrogance of her saying Queensland has hospitals and New South Wales has hospitals?

She is doing a wonderful job and I'm proud to call her my premier because she is for the people of Queensland.

Reactions: kxk
So what? If someone is dying in another state and Queensland only had the facilities to take them in, they would refuse them?

That is incredibly selfish and un-Australian. She should be ashamed of herself.

And yet he borrows from a NSW library.

So what? If someone is dying in another state and Queensland only had the facilities to take them in, they would refuse them?

That is incredibly selfish and un-Australian. She should be ashamed of herself.

She is doing what's best for Queensland in these trying times.

Hypocritical on all levels. Not surprised at all though.
Remember he also said this? Bolded the relevant part.
I don't get the connection between low paying jobs and paying back billions. Surely there is other ways of paying back these billions?

Also I'm not a fan of the whole something for nothing phrase from the right wingers because you never know about people's circumstances and they shouldn't be judged for wanting help.

Back