Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

...on stupid ‘Sunrise’ with even the stupider ‘Koschi and Nat’... they had a moron (can’t remember the idiots name) who is telecasting from home who is supposed to be ‘funny’ by showing us how to ‘survive’ at home by talking to inanimate objects such as ‘urnie dingo and camera dado etc’ (like Tom Hanks did with ‘Wilson’ in that movie of his)... it was supposed to be ‘funny’... ’Koshie and Nat‘ were pissing themselves laughing at this supposedly ’funny’ skit that was NOT FUNNY AT ALL... the next instant... the moron at home introduced some guy that was in the room with him who sat right beside him and totally ignored the ‘social distance’ draconian rule that our fuckwit Prime Minister has introduced!... are they stupid or what?...

...one rule for them... one rule for the rest of us apparently...well ‘Koschie’...when you pompously and self-righteously start preaching to us about the ‘social distance’ rules again... get your own network in order first you pompous fuckwit!... and... just to make themselves look even stupider... they had a news report of a Doctor showing us how to properly scrub your hands in order to ‘save more lives’... that’s great!... but... while he was rubbing the soap around in his hands he left the tap running!... um... attention to detail Channel 7!... attention to detail!... numbskulls!... cheers.

...my sweet darling wife were chatting away and she said in a casual remark “well... at least with less traffic on the road now they should be able to finish all the roadworks that are in progress right now!”... I thought “that’s brilliant!”... if people that have recently become unemployed for whatever reason and are prepared for hands on work... employ them full time until their normal work returns... the roadworks will finish ahead of time... saving enough money in construction time... which in turn will pay their wages!...

...great result all around... not as much unemployment... roadworks finished ahead of time... no more traffic delays in rush hours etc... a newly trained army of ‘lollipop men’... it cannot go wrong lol!... cheers.

...my sweet darling wife were chatting away and she said in a casual remark “well... at least with less traffic on the road now they should be able to finish all the roadworks that are in progress right now!”... I thought “that’s brilliant!”... if people that have recently become unemployed for whatever reason and are prepared for hands on work... employ them full time until their normal work returns... the roadworks will finish ahead of time... saving enough money in construction time... which in turn will pay their wages!...

...great result all around... not as much unemployment... roadworks finished ahead of time... no more traffic delays in rush hours etc... a newly trained army of ‘lollipop men’... it cannot go wrong lol!... cheers.
Wouldn’t fly here (Germany). All non-essential construction work has been stopped.
And shopping centers are considered non-essential business here. I am reading about Chadstone etc being empty. Would have been closed already two weeks ago here. Only supermarkets and healthcare type businesses are open.
Very surreal.

Scummo our fake as fuck PM....ie he has not been elected so he is fake to me....anyway
He seems to be LOVING having that thick head on tv whenever he can
And every single time, he rambles,he confuses, he just speaks too much

Of all the politicians getting way too much tv time.......i vote the only effective communicators are
Vic , Daniel is way clearer, and less verbose than scumo
WA he seems on the ball
TASSIE seems efficient

NSW & Q'LAND. Both have scumo verbose rambling disease

One possible good - there is hopefully a few less anti-vaxxers in this world. Surely at least some of them now may have changed thier mind about the need for vaccines in the reality of a pandemic.

Only supermarkets and healthcare type businesses are open.
Oh and some banks and delivery services (post office & couriers).
Yeah the Australian government is too pathetic to make the hard decisions. The latest restrictions last night are a dog's breakfast of confusing rules: 5 people this, 10 people that, haircuts but only less than 30 minutes. WTF? Just simplify the whole lot and shut everything down like Germany and Italy where only supermarkets, pharmacies and banks are open. Stop pissing around with all the confusing messages and KISS (keep it simple, stupid).

What a mess. Is a 35 minute hair appointment really more dangerous than a 30 minute one? Seriously.

Scummo our fake as fuck PM....ie he has not been elected so he is fake to me....anyway
He seems to be LOVING having that thick head on tv whenever he can
And every single time, he rambles,he confuses, he just speaks too much

Of all the politicians getting way too much tv time.......i vote the only effective communicators are
Vic , Daniel is way clearer, and less verbose than scumo
WA he seems on the ball
TASSIE seems efficient

NSW & Q'LAND. Both have scumo verbose rambling disease

...kxk... I so agree with what you’re saying about our ‘heroic brave tough talking superhero Prime Minister’ Scomo who does NOTHING until he sees other World leaders do something (a typical example is when the New Zealand Prime Minister closed NZ’s borders to the World... a day or so later Scomo (actually ‘Scumo’ suits him better lol!)... did the same thing and then put it down as HIS initiative!)... lame... very very lame Scumo!...

...he is pathetic when he talks ‘tough’... he always sounds so scared... as if he’s a weak nerd trying to talk his way out of being beaten up by the School bully... he lacks any sort of true leadership qualities... never sounds even remotely reassuring... always sounds frightened when he announces new policies and rules and regulations... nobody takes him seriously (Bondi Beach was a good sample)... he thinks that he’s Winston Churchill during WWII leading us into a ‘brave new world’ with all his grandstanding and posturing... he’s truly pathetic!... we don’t need to survive the Coronavirus... we need to survive him!... cheers.

...I meant to mention... he always has that ‘rabbit in the headlights’ look on his idiotic face too!... not reassuring at all methinks!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...amen to that Isee!... amen to that!... are you reading this Scumo?... cheers.
I have also just seen her on facebook live in her sweatshirt in her hotel room lounging around wherever she is staying in Wellington, and answering questions people are asking on the live feed for a good 15-20 mins. I cannot imagine scotty from marketing doing that!

As someone said on the radio... such inconsistent rules. So you can only have 5 people at a wedding, yet you can have 10 at a fitness training session. So the solution is to say I do in between dropping and giving 20.
I am just imagining the arguments re the wedding... five doesn't even allow for both sets of parents of the bride and groom. So whose mother or father is not going to be able to attend? or do you have none and annoy them all?

Bad thing is that I really need a haircut and sit in the waiting room for at least 30 minutes waiting for him to finish up.

Yeah... Don’t think I will be getting a haircut anytime soon.

Back