Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

I just saw a clip of The Project from today.

Waleed making it seem like the protests were occurring because tea rooms were shut down… STOP LYING! Terrible, terrible media. They are protesting against mandatory vaccination. The media are in this…

I just saw a clip of The Project from today.

Waleed making it seem like the protests were occurring because tea rooms were shut down… STOP LYING! Terrible, terrible media. They are protesting against mandatory vaccination. The media are in this…
The mainstream media are pathetic. Only serving their rich masters whilst they look down their noses at the population.

Plus the project is like the nightclubs of tv shows. Awful.

tumblr_n1ggtqtUA91qg5ea1o1_500.gifv

The mainstream media are pathetic. Only serving their rich masters whilst they look down their noses at the population.

Plus the project is like the nightclubs of tv shows. Awful.

They should cancel The Project. Who watches that crap anyway? If you watch The Project as your news source, you are incredibly misinformed about the reality of the world.

They should cancel The Project. Who watches that crap anyway? If you watch The Project as your news source, you are incredibly misinformed about the reality of the world.
I accidentally watched two seconds of the project once and lost about a thousand brain cells.

I thought the left were supposed to be pro working class. Something must be happening in VIC to cause this amount of anger? This doesn't look like an ordinary anti-lockdown protest that ends up being forgotten about. Looks like there's more to it this time.

I thought the left were supposed to be pro working class. Something must be happening in VIC to cause this amount of anger? This doesn't look like an ordinary anti-lockdown protest that ends up being forgotten about. Looks like there's more to it this time.

Yeah, they are no longer for the working class and it is not a anti-lockdown protest.

TaliDan introduced mandatory vaccine requirements for construction workers and that is what they are protesting about. They don’t want the vaccine and I don’t blame them.

Add to that the media who are spreading lies about the protest and only telling what they want to be told.

Last edited:
Yeah, they are no longer for the working class and it is not a anti-lockdown protest.

TaliDan introduced mandatory vaccine requirements for construction workers and that is what they are protesting about. They don’t want the vaccine and I don’t blame them.
Thanks for explaining. I am watching this video that has Rita Panahi and it seems like a very complicated situation but people have defended Dan so hard so they'll have to deal. I still think he should step down!

Thanks for explaining. I am watching this video that has Rita Panahi and it seems like a very complicated situation but people have defended Dan so hard so they'll have to deal. I still think he should step down!

He should step down but he will never do that.

Opposition leader of Victoria has no idea how to play the game either. Blasted the protestors which will not gain him any votes. The future of Victoria looks scary at the moment.

I am laughing at this because to me Annastacia Palaszczuk sounds like a teacher and not a premier when she speaks. She says "I had a senior's afternoon tea yesterday in Hervey Bay and some people are getting misinformation on the internet. Can I please tell Queenslanders do not listen to misinformation on Facebook or social media."

Look at the man behind her. Even he's smiling! :facepalm:

Back