Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

tumblr_n1gi09aGEn1qg5ea1o1_500.gifv

Yep, on vaccines. Unsure what the second part of your post has any relation too. I can add that a lot of people who are pro choice on abortion are very not pro choice on vaccines.
you just said you were voting for a party that was pro choice I was just asking clarity of pro choice on what. Until two years ago that phrase was usually used regarding the abortion debate. Knowing what I know about you I assumed you meant vaccines, but I know not all parties would be pro choice on both matters. Sorry if i didn't make my post clear.

Yep, on vaccines. Unsure what the second part of your post has any relation to. I can add that a lot of people who are pro choice on abortion are very not pro choice on vaccines.
oh and you are very right in your last sentence

you just said you were voting for a party that was pro choice I was just asking clarity of pro choice on what. Until two years aag that phrase was usually used regarding the abortion debate. Knowing what I know about you I assumed you meant vaccines, but I know not all parties would be pro choice on both matters. Sorry if i didn't make my post clear.

oh and you are very right in your last sentence

All good Isee. 👍

Back