Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Once there is a female candidate, they choose not to vote for her when female candidacy is what they want.

Anyway, gender should not be an influencing factor in Parliament.
Maybe I am strange but I vote for the policies that most align with my views, not which politician I like the most.

Is there any restrictions about being in state government if you have been in federal government? I am not sure on these things. Its not like she is just a news presenter with no knowledge of politics - that may be a weird thing to suggest, but she actually has a lot of experience so if she actually wanted to run for Victoria, and the party wanted her why not? She is well known, and people llisten to her. (which is more than can be said than a lot of politicians!)
Well said. People can disagree with her but she's not a joke. She has the experience to back it up and appeals to the voters that aren't happy with Dan. Victoria Liberals need a bigger profile and I think she could help raise it significantly.

A lot of these left wing supporters place women in Parliamentary power highly. It would be interesting to test if that is the case if Credlin ran. I just have no doubt they would not vote for her which would be hypocritical to their position.
Hypocritical of some on the left supporting women only if they have a certain type of political views.

I assume on vaccines? A lot of people who are pro choice on vaccines are very not pro choice on abortion

Yep, on vaccines. Unsure what the second part of your post has any relation to. I can add that a lot of people who are pro choice on abortion are very not pro choice on vaccines.

Last edited:
Well said. People can disagree with her but she's not a joke. She has the experience to back it up and appeals to the voters that aren't happy with Dan. Victoria Liberals need a bigger profile and I think she could help raise it significantly.
Yeah, raise the party to even new lows!

Back