Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Back from your break I see.
Your anti NSW posts have been missed xo

I would like to apologise if I have offended anyone with my comments today. Sometimes I should just shut the F up.

Think it’s best if I take a break from here for a little while.

I know NSW will get through this. And I hope it is a short stint in lockdown and gets on top of this outbreak.

Seriously NSW!!! What a disaster.

“I trust Gladys”. What a joke!

Superiority complex was their downfall.

I don't understand why they haven't made retailers close their stores. Saying people can't browse is just weak and a waste of police resources. But typical of the arrogant and inept NSW government.

Reactions: kxk
How is it anti NSW to be concerned about a virus that has gotten out of control due to the slow reaction of their state Government?

Reactions: kxk
How’s your superiority complex going? You’re in such a great position now aren’t you?

Did you get nastier in your absence?
So cute that people dying is amusing to you. But we’re going fine, just battling through, thanks for asking.

Did you get nastier in your absence?
So cute that people dying is amusing to you. But we’re going fine, just battling through, thanks for asking.
I didn’t say anything about people dying being amusing at all.

Now you’re just making stuff up.

I was venting my frustration at the NSW government and their actions which led to this outbreak that’s getting out of hand.

Seriously you are such an lying asshole claiming I find it “amusing” that people are dying.

What the fuck?

I’m so angry because people ARE dying. And this could have been avoided.

You would go to any length to defend your state’s governement. Truly frightening or just plain stupidity.

Stay safe xo

It is frustrating to watch from another state as NSW numbers rise and people are still acting like is a sniffle you might get. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for Victorians who have been through tough lockdowns for extended periods of time, and you can see others are heading for that.

It is frustrating to watch from another state as NSW numbers rise and people are still acting like is a sniffle you might get. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for Victorians who have been through tough lockdowns for extended periods of time, and you can see others are heading for that.

Respectfully, that’s not the sentiment here in NSW. Most people are worried and have been very critical of the Premier’s handling of this outbreak. I myself have been critical of her and her half-hearted lockdown. You just need to scroll back a page or two to see I haven’t been ‘going to any length to defend my state’ but rather been calling BS on this whole thing. This lockdown is a cluster fuck and the spread is catastrophic. Heads should roll for this, and most of NSW appear to be on the same page.

^ Yet you fabricated out of thin air that I found it “amusing” people are dying.

Why would you say that unless you were trying to defend the NSW government or did you just say that because you’re an asshole?

Y
^ Yet you fabricated out of thin air that I found it “amusing” people are dying.

Why would you say that unless you were trying to defend the NSW government or did you just say that because you’re an asshole?
You appeared amused at NSW’s position. As someone who has publicly declared their dislike for NSW and their desire to only condemn NSW for their handling of the pandemic, despite other states doing a much poorer job prior to this, I’m sure you can understand how I reached this conclusion. If not, then I retract my statement, as it has appeared to upset you.

^ I didn’t really post here last year at least much in off topic hence why I haven’t publicly commented in here about Victoria’s handling of the outbreak last year. I don’t think the Victorian government 100% smells of roses either. Lots of massive stuff ups that could have been avoided. And the deaths unforgivable. Thing is NSW claimed they were the gold standard and criticised Victoria (and at the time in its hardest months) for IMO necessarily lockdowns. NSW government made this the whole “my state is better than your state” issue.

Also it just happens that I have been posting here more often this time round with BB coming back this year and the NSW outbreak gaining momentum at the same time.

You have done lots of assuming about me and mostly inaccurate.

How is it anti NSW to be concerned about a virus that has gotten out of control due to the slow reaction of their state Government?

You could say the same about VIC during their second outbreak but It’s Not wasn’t concerned then, was he? Showing that you truly deserved that troll award.

Back