Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Did they confirm it?
She said nightclubs, gyms and non essential services should shut. Surely they won’t consider theatre an essential service. I haven’t had offical confirmation from Capitol or from Ticketmaster tho

She said nightclubs, gyms and non essential services should shut. Surely they won’t consider theatre an essential service. I haven’t had offical confirmation from Capitol or from Ticketmaster tho

I did see the restrictions start at 11:59pm tonight, so it may still be on. Very hard to say - hopefully they give you some info ASAP!

Oh well, back into lockdown for me. At this moment in time I can still work, but the 4 meter between clients rule applies. It worked in the big lockdown last year, but that was before Joh Bailey's salon in Double Bay had three hairdressers working last week while positive, and 900 clients went through that salon. That's massive!

We're going for a pre lockdown drink at the pub later this afternoon and then to the Indian. And that'll be it for a week, and hopefully it won't be have to be extended further.
I dread to think what the shelves in Woolies already look like!

Last edited:
Back