Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

D07-A831-F-F5-A0-4455-97-A1-C0-E661-D8-B10-F.gif

I did see the restrictions start at 11:59pm tonight, so it may still be on. Very hard to say - hopefully they give you some info ASAP!

What/who were you going to see, bleachy?
You should be alright if it's this evening. Anything after mid-night tonight, or 11.59 as rj90 said, no.

Got the official notification that it’s cancelled tonight. (Was supposed to see Come From Away at Capitol Theatre). 😭😭😭😭

That's a shame.
Just found out our salon is closed. A week off!
Sorry to hear that. I’m in the sometimes called Greater Sydney region, but far enough away that we don’t really have the stay at home orders.
I should clarify that while I’m legitimately sad to miss Come From Away because I love musicals and live theatre, I accept the need for these restrictions. It’s ok, we will get through this.
I am thankful to NSW health and our wonderful contact tracers.

Joh Bailey's hair salon in Double Bay is a covid exposure location. Remember when Joh called the Levendi necklace donation a "dear little thing" at Victoria Rees' Wrinkles Schminkles event?

Joh Bailey's hair salon in Double Bay is a covid exposure location. Remember when Joh called the Levendi necklace donation a "dear little thing" at Victoria Rees' Wrinkles Schminkles event?

No, but I have a terrible memory. Oh what a terrible memory I do have. But what is time in our lives of the sea. Dance to the tunes of tomorrow.

Interesting point of view raised re if you are not vaccinated you cannot work in certain roles.... I am not sure as someone in a labor government who historically were supposed to be about working with unions, how unions would feel about that?
The days of an australian labor party representng unions has long passed. We are a middle conservative mess on both sides of the political proponents. Unfortunately apeing the US model.

Wow, isee, you sure have changed. Or maybe it's your misandry showing. Who knows? A few years ago you wouldn't have even entertained even engaging in that right wing media. But now you're treating that Murdoch bigotry like it's normal.

Wow, isee, you sure have changed. Or maybe it's your misandry showing. Who knows? A few years ago you wouldn't have even entertained even engaging in that right wing media. But now you're treating that Murdoch bigotry like it's normal.
I spent many hours engaging in conversations with you regarding Trump and trying to understand your facination with him and why you liked and followed him, as you so strongly denied the real reason why for so long. It was a different point of view from my own and it intrigued me.

I watch some of these sky videos to try and understand a different point of view from my own. It is no different. I am not going to necessarily agree with what is being said but I am trying to be open minded enough to listen to it at least sometimes. And in this case I didn't particularly agree with what the labor person had to say at one point.

In terms of being a misandrist - at what point above was I being man hating? People not being able to work due to not being vaccinated would effect all genders. If me having an opinion intimidates you I make no apology for that but that does not make me a misandrist.

Nah, you're a misandrist. Nothing you say will change my mind.
Your view of the world is one that is based on watching 70's tv programs and Tina Arena videos. You have a wonderfully niave and sheltered view of the world and one that a true misandrist has hopefully never entered. But if it makes you feel better to call me that then go right ahead.

Back