Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Oh GP's are still doing it? I thought they were sending everyone out to the new Vax Centre at Sydney Olympic Park?

Certain GPS are doing it. I think the ones who bulk Bill are the ones. My gp doesn't bulk Bill, but the one in going to does.
There's one in Darlinghurst my partner has been to before is doing it and they bulk Bill.

I feel I should get it earlier rather than later coz of my job being close to the public.
I have no intention of going anywhere until it's safe anyway. I didn't fancy getting the jab anytime soon, but having made the enquiry, next minute i was booked.

Certain GPS are doing it. I think the ones who bulk Bill are the ones. My gp doesn't bulk Bill, but the one in going to does.
There's one in Darlinghurst my partner has been to before is doing it and they bulk Bill.
A non bulk billing GP - you must be one of those fancy folk in the Eastern Suburbs haha ;):p

Can we get a private booking? I don't want to go to a centre at Olympic Park like I'm an animal. Anyway I'm not eligible for the vaccine yet. I still have to wait.
Yep, you can make an appointment when you eligible

I'm nowhere near eligible, but will probs wait until they sort their shit out before I get in line haha

Sydney should be a priority for vaccination as Australia's main entry for international travel. Queensland should be lower down since they've closed their border in the past in some cases and I doubt they are quarantining as many travellers as NSW

A non bulk billing GP - you must be one of those fancy folk in the Eastern Suburbs haha ;):p
Do you know how many doctors surgerys there are in my area?
I just so happen to go to the first doctor I first went to when I migrated out here. So have never ventured anywhere other than the one I'm getting the vaccine from as I've been there once before, when my doctor was on holiday. I can't remember if I've ever been bulk billed. I've always had to pay. How stupid am i!

Maybe you'll get some new lines.

giphy.gif

Back