Skip to main content

The Tallulah Thread Part 2

And quite rightly the nutjobs presenting with weirdo psycho names should be investigated.

Recently in the USA, 2 kids were taken from the family being investigated for naming the kid Adolf hitler, and number 2 Aryan nation.

4Real? NZ reveals banned baby names

New Zealand officials have released a list of baby names put forward by parents that were rejected because they were too bizarre or offensive, including "Lucifer" and "Mafia No Fear".

The list of 77 names reveals one child was set to be called "Anal" before the Department of Internal Affairs vetoed the proposal, while another narrowly avoided being dubbed "." or full stop.

Other names on the list included "4Real", "V8", and "Queen Victoria".

In some cases, parents appeared to have lost any inspiration for coming up with a moniker for their offspring, wanting to call the latest addition to the family simply "2nd", "3rd" or "5th".

The department's rules forbid any name that might imply a child holds an official title or rank, so "King", "Duke" and "Princess" were among those that had been turned down most since 2001.

"Justice" was the most popular, having been rejected 62 times, although "Justus" and "Juztice" also failed to gain official approval.

In 2008, New Zealand's family court ordered that a nine-year-old girl whose parents had called her "Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii" should have her name changed because it was embarrassing and "makes a fool of the child".

At the time, judge Rob Murfitt criticised parents who gave their children bizarre names, citing examples such as "Number 16 Bus Shelter", "Midnight Chardonnay" and twins called "Benson" and "Hedges".

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-01/nz-reveals-banned-baby-names/4663570

Snap!!!!
I just came in to post the same story [MENTION=31714]Jam[/MENTION].
What are parents thinking??????? :confused:

LOL it's that very story from back in 2008 that got this thread going and this is my all time fave thread <3

.... and parents are still trying to slip through the cracks.
laughing-out-loud.gif

...if a parent tries to name their child some godawful piss-arse name then a law should be passed that as soon as they do try to do that then... by Law... it should be decreed that their names should be changed to 'fukwhit #1 and fukwhit #2'... they should be forever known as 'The Fukwhits #1 & 2/ Mr and Mrs Fukwhit #1 & 2'...

...and when the next pair try the same thing... 'fukwhit #3 and fukwhit #4' and so on... they are by Law not allowed to change their names forever... they are stuck with them just as their children would've been stuck with them until they're old enough to change them by law themselves... the thing is... their parents are still stuck with the names forever...

...just imagine... by the time this scheme comes into regular everyday use as decreed by Law then 'Mr and Mrs Fukwhit #234 and 235' may end up being the last ones to ever be called those names... parents may actually begin to call the children proper names again... the trend of trying to give your kids 'unique' names could very well be over forever!...

... I think that my scheme might actually work... what say the rest of you?... anyhow... that's what I'd do... lol!... cheers.

Childrens names of family listed in our regional paper.
Lochlen
Seruh
Greysee
Kayleb.

Perfectly nice names when they're spoken out loud. Lachlan, Sarah, Gracie and Caleb. Why do people need to butcher perfectly good names? The poor kids are going to spend their lives correcting their spelling.

Childrens names of family listed in our regional paper.
Lochlen
Seruh
Greysee
Kayleb.

Perfectly nice names when they're spoken out loud. Lachlan, Sarah, Gracie and Caleb. Why do people need to butcher perfectly good names? The poor kids are going to spend their lives correcting their spelling.

I find changing the spelling of names even more stupid than made up names. (which are still stupid just slightly less so) I blame Dannii Mingogue for the phenomenon when she added the extra i back in the 90's.

Barbara is a pretty terrible name to start with to be honest. no offence to any Barbies amongst us.

I know its not baby names but I deal with a lot of business registrations and some people come up with the worst names for their registered names.. like "Funki Boi Pty Ltd" and that is what I have to put on your documentation....

I would not EVER buy anything from a company called "Funki Boi" or similar.

much like I would never sell my house through "Bazzo" real estate, no matter how many flyers and letters he sends. I can just picture the flannel shirt, grotty ugg boots and 70's Monaro now...

Just saw on a foxtel show 24 Hour Catwalk, everyone's names is flashed onto the screen as an into and one of the ladies who was helping with the sewing is called "JustRaymona" lol.

that is their registered name tho lol so the shop might be called Respectable Mens Fashion, but it will be owned by Funki Boi..

so many businesses "hide" behind other names, same way that coca cola amatil owns both pump water and mount franklin water... but at the shops all you see is the name mount franklin but behind the scenes its all owned by the same people.

a friend of a friend is having a kid soon and they said they would name him "arrie" .. like harry but no H and wierd???67 <<oh haha that is from my cat he just walked across my screen :p

I think the birth certificate is fake, however it has been announced on E! news, which is the channel that runs her show and traditionally has the scoop on all Kardashian affairs.

North West is an absolute abomination.

I think the birth certificate is fake, however it has been announced on E! news, which is the channel that runs her show and traditionally has the scoop on all Kardashian affairs.

North West is an absolute abomination.

When she grows up she can have her own kid and call it North as well.

Then it'll be "north, by north west"

*badum -tish* :)

*runs*

Are we doing North West jokes?

(This is stolen it it made me laugh). I guess she won't grow up to be a One Direction fan! (Boom tish)

Back