Skip to main content

The (real) Love Boat

Last night's episode only had 129k watching, last in it's timeslot (beaten by even SBS). Surely not long before it gets moved off the main channel.

Right, I'm watching last night's ep and it's pretty boring.
I do like the older couple, the ones grape treading, with the 4 year old girls.
Paddy seems a nice genuine feller.
I do not like Moana. Hope she goes.
Don't really know anyone else right now.
Sari and Tyler seem pleasant. I do not like those halterneck boob strap thing dresses. Unless you're flat chested, they look cheap and nasty!

Oooh, I've got old and critical!😅

Last edited:
20 minutes before I turn to Googlebox. This is not really holding my attention. Nothing I can't catch up on tomorrow!

Out of interest, are they beeping the swearing on Gogglebox now its airing earlier?

I don't think you can say 'fuck' before 8:30 lol.

The networks have been able to air M rated content at 7:30 for years now (just had a look, they have been able to air M rated shows early in the night since 2015). Some swearing is allowed.

Out of interest, are they beeping the swearing on Gogglebox now its airing earlier?

I don't think you can say 'fuck' before 8:30 lol.
Hmm, maybe we need the later time then. I quite like it when there's some good hearty swearing going on!

And do you know, I watched it but spent my whole time checking out car hire UK on my phone as I couldn't seem to book anything. All of a sudden, 6 months is too early. It must be a fallout of covid, as I always booked 6 - 10 months in advance, as soon as my flights were booked. So, I'll need to re-watch it!

Hmm, maybe we need the later time then. I quite like it when there's some good hearty swearing going on!

And do you know, I watched it but spent my whole time checking out car hire UK on my phone as I couldn't seem to book anything. All of a sudden, 6 months is too early. It must be a fallout of covid, as I always booked 6 - 10 months in advance, as soon as my flights were booked. So, I'll need to re-watch it!

At least you stayed awake this time! ;)🤣

I just want to see more of Hannah 😍

I love Sally and her chap.

Tyler isn't being given enough airtime.

I hope Chelsea hits it off with the twin. I don't like Dalton, I hope they send him home. Moana is being dramatic but Dalton lit that fire.

Quite odd Chris barely speaks to the blonde chick other than on dates. If he was keen he'd beeline for her and hang out in between but isn't.

The only remotely interesting thing about this show is how much of a wanker Dalton is. The twins obviously just want that IG fame but I hope Chelsea picks the twin instead of him (anyone else think Chelsea looks like Sierra Dawn Thomas from US Survivor?)

Sally's pantsuits are also amazing.

The twin, Jessie? Seems pleasant enough.
Those freckles/moles on his face/nose, or are they piercings? Hard to tell.

Back