Skip to main content

The (real) Love Boat

At least Chris likes dick too. That warms the heart of my cockles. 🥰

I feel so sorry for 10. They can never catch a break. Seven and Nine suck so much, it seems bizarre that they continue to hold on to so much of the audience. But then 10 needs something to grab people. Can't afford sport. Trying to be more news oriented was laughable. Their best chance was back in the day with BB, Masterchef and Idol and they thrashed them to death and ended up with nothing. Meh.
(cough) well...not about the Big D energy haha
complain all you like about Oz telly
I'd trade Yanks & our shows/casts any day for any thing
it's just that boring to me
plus youse guyse truly are the icing on an already blooming pavlova!
cheers!

At least watching Gogglebox makes me aware of one thing -
There are even worse reality shows out there than The Real Love Boat (the one about guessing which man is a millionaire and the one about judging people by their clothes).
oh, there are so many more

Just sit right back and you’ll hear a tale
A tale of a fateful trip
That started on network 10
Aboard this crappy ship.
The show was a mighty failure and
The network stubborn fools
Two episodes that no one watched
'bout girls in a pool, guys who are tools

Just sit right back and you’ll hear a tale
A tale of a fateful trip
That started on network 10
Aboard this crappy ship.
The show was a mighty failure and
The network stubborn fools
Two episodes that no one watched
'bout girls in a pool, guys who are tools
bit worried I haven't heard from Converse in a while...
he has a thread where he has song parodies

Dropped even further last night at 175k, that's getting into SBS ratings territory. And someone at 10/CBS had the brilliant idea to renew it for a 2nd season without seeing the ratings first 😂😂
Is it like a big involved advertisment for the cruise ship industry? There were so many horror stories of cruise ships during covid. I have to say I have little interest in going on a cruise now.

I can't help but think the cruise industry would like this show and are probably funding it out of their marketing budget.

I'd never go on a cruise. I always fancied it as a teenager, but definitely not now.
And as for the 8.30 time slot, looks like a watch the next day recording. I'm not staying up to watch it.

Is it like a big involved advertisment for the cruise ship industry? There were so many horror stories of cruise ships during covid. I have to say I have little interest in going on a cruise now.

I can't help but think the cruise industry would like this show and are probably funding it out of their marketing budget.

Pretty sure Princess Cruises is funding it

I'd never go on a cruise. I always fancied it as a teenager, but definitely not now.
And as for the 8.30 time slot, looks like a watch the next day recording. I'm not staying up to watch it.

Wouldn't be surprised if 8:30 soon becomes 9:30 like Channel 7 have done to Amazing Race US. Moved from 9:30 to 11 pm after only 2 episodes.

Back