Skip to main content

The (real) Love Boat

A very ordinary bunch of people. It will be interesting to see if anyone fancies each other, apart for the desperate and dateless 😂
At least they're not all the stripper lookalikes versus the gym junkie meatheads!

Last edited:
Yeah, it was quite boring really.

I did laugh at someone saying with a straight face that they "waxed their bootyhole", and Darren saying "me too"...

We know it's Shit. Who cares. Watch it, don't watch it. If it sinks, so be it. Bring on the nextload of Shit! There's plenty out there!
And, was just looking at that boat, that's a shit load of cabins/rooms for the amount of contestants on
Board. Plenty of places to run amok in!

This had flop over it the moment it was announced, and the more details (or lack of) emerged the more obvious it was.

Seen someone describe it as "Bogan Titanic" which sounds like a much more watchable programme.
It's definitly crap, but I'll keep watching until it becomes too much to bare. That time of night . Bed could become the better option 😂
And in saying that, one for the road may imporove matters 🥂🤭

Yeah, it's crap, but that's all you need at night when you're tired/making dinner/eating dinner/winding down.
Nothing heavy, just mildly diverting trash.
I wouldn't care if the ship hit an iceberg and sunk tomorrow, but I'll watch it while waiting for something better later tonight (Survivor, Gogglebox)..

Yeah, it's crap, but that's all you need at night when you're tired/making dinner/eating dinner/winding down.
Nothing heavy, just mildly diverting trash.
I wouldn't care if the ship hit an iceberg and sunk tomorrow, but I'll watch it while waiting for something better later tonight (Survivor, Gogglebox)..
My sentiments exactly 🥂😊

Back