Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

...how bloody great is that?... I'm so totally stoked my friend!... I was watching it and what a champion he is... he's brilliant!... it couldn't go any better... and what a great speech too... thanks for posting that reepbot... it's very much appreciated my friend... cheers.

AWESOME ISN'T IT
Aussies are witty voters

I used to think so as well, but I gave him another chance and watched Hard Quiz, and now I quite like him.

I'm glad Grant won the Gold too.

Hard Chat, watch Hard Chat....i LOVE Tom Gleeson, he is hilarious.......a real wit

Funny how people keep moving to 10 and having a better life, all the good women are lining up for 10

And, every year 10 wins more logies than the rest, yet loses in the ratings wars??????
Maybe, just maybe they need to have a more honest ratings system.....I HAVE NO FAITH in the current stupid averaging system

And ch 7 and 9 probably spend twice the money to promote their so called stars during logies time.

...I did note that Channel 9 only got 2 Logies for 'Love Child' and that abysmal show 'The Block'... none of their Channel's so-called 'personalities' even got a proper look-in... shouldn't that be telling Channel 9 something?... there is only one person that I like on Channel 9 and it is Georgie Gardner but I refuse to watch her alongside Karl Stiffynodick... I wish Channel 10 would coax her over too and that would be their grand sweep... I mean... Tracey Grimshaw for a Gold Logie?... **snigger snigger**... I wonder why they didn't put up their 'Golden Boy' Stiffynodick for the award?... is this signalling that his days at the Channel are nearly over?... I sure hope so... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Hard Quiz. If you haven't watched this, you're missing out. This is what turned me around on Tom.

...I watch this show at times and Tom is brilliant with his rapier wit...I saw his interview with Grant Denyer who he said that he never really liked but by the end of it Tom started his 'get Grant Denyer the Gold Logie' campaign lol!... I thought that it was brilliant that humble Grant acknowledged Tom's endeavours last night with Tom then giving Grant a 'cheers'... I loved it!... what a fun moment that was for me... yes... Hard Quiz with Tom is brilliant... cheers.

...okay... I've been biting my lip since the Logies last night and since 'The Living Room' has had him on their show but I cannot hold it in any longer... how the fuggin' hell was Matty J up for a Logie nomination for 'GRAHAM KENNEDY AWARD FOR MOST POPULAR NEW TALENT' for fugs sake?... seriously... Channel 10 has the boring little twat on the 'Living Room' and it does my head in!... he has absolutely no charm or talent or personality whatsoever within him at all for me... sorry to all of his fans but I just had to get this build up of annoyance out of me... some of you might see some qualities within him but not for me... I'm probably the only one that feels this about him but I don't mind being the odd one out at times... rant over... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...okay... I've been biting my lip since the Logies last night and since 'The Living Room' has had him on their show but I cannot hold it in any longer... how the fuggin' hell was Matty J up for a Logie nomination for 'GRAHAM KENNEDY AWARD FOR MOST POPULAR NEW TALENT' for fugs sake?... seriously... Channel 10 has the boring little twat on the 'Living Room' and it does my head in!... he has absolutely no charm or talent or personality whatsoever within him at all for me... sorry to all of his fans but I just had to get this build up of annoyance out of me... some of you might see some qualities within him but not for me... I'm probably the only one that feels this about him but I don't mind being the odd one out at times... rant over... cheers.

Disagree completely. Matty should have won the Logie.

Hopefully Ali is nominated for one in a few years time as well.

OMG
Watching Pickering......do an item on
BATSHIT CRAZY SKY NEWS. (BCSN)..........................thank god I have never seen BCSN
I might smash a tv otherwise

Kitty F now, my huge crush

upload_2018-7-9_14-51-2.png
First Dates Australia
Monday 9th July at 8:45 pm (70 minutes)
On this episode of First Dates, a flight attendant looks for a man to travel with and a self-described 'mummas' boy wants to bring a nice girl home to his family.

upload_2018-7-9_14-51-2.png

sound good to watch or not?

LOL baby Troye, did you just google and that came up? Or are you familiar with his talent?

Watching: Lady Jane Grey, Murder of a Child, SBS
Evil royal histories, love this stuff

Back