Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

adam and breanne= yesss for second date!

but ouchhh she ghosted him!

justan and kate stayed facebook friends.

but taylor and jason have been on several more dates and romance is looking very strong for them yes indeed!

Glen Robbins on HYBPA last night was hilarious, with his senior moments, and he lost his senior card

...haha!... I saw that kxk... it was some great TV... and also as I said on the Masterchef thread last night... I loved it when Tom asked them what they served Charlie and his Horse for dinner and then Kitty Flannagan said "Steak Diana"?... bwahahahaha!... funny as!... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
HYBPA is a gift
I regularly LAUGH OUT LOUD..........such a rarity
I was just thinking last night, Ed....is rather a plain man, but he just gets sexier and sexier, that brain turns me on
No wonder he has a drop dead beauty wife
Sam of course is my main man

...I've just watched the last show of 'Back in Time for Dinner'... what a superb series that was (thanks kxk)... they recapped the show through all of the last few decades (the 60's and the 70's were my favourites for obvious reasons lol!)... and showed them the future too... that 'Gummy Bear' food is just plain bloody ridiculous... it's enough to turn people back to cannibalism before eating that twaddle methinks!...

...I did have to laugh though... when the young boy was playing the 'Castle Wolfenstein' game on the old arcade game during the early 80's?... I was playing that just recently on my 'XBoxX' lol!... in the 'Wolfenstein 2 New Colossus' game you can play that first version of that game on an Arcade Machine within the game itself lol!... the same game that he was playing!... to see how far the Graphics have come on Computers nowadays compared to what they were like then is simply incredible to me...

...it's probably going to be hard for the family to go back to 'normal life' again after that experiment but what a time that they had eh?... lol!... again... what a brilliant show... I'm going to miss it... cheers.

Watching this tonight, clashes with HYBPA, can catch up on that later, this should be fascinating

4 Corners tonight......devoted to Thai miracle rescue

Four Corners
'Out Of The Dark'
ABC HD, 8:30pm, Mon, 16 Jul 2018, 55 minutes

The extraordinary rescue mission to save Thailand's lost boys. Mark Willacy documents the extraordinary international effort to find and rescue 12 school boys and their soccer coach from a remote cave in northern Thailand.

Right now watching sbs doco on Lady Jane Grey

Watching this tonight, clashes with HYBPA, can catch up on that later, this should be fascinating

4 Corners tonight......devoted to Thai miracle rescue

Four Corners
'Out Of The Dark'
ABC HD, 8:30pm, Mon, 16 Jul 2018, 55 minutes

The extraordinary rescue mission to save Thailand's lost boys. Mark Willacy documents the extraordinary international effort to find and rescue 12 school boys and their soccer coach from a remote cave in northern Thailand.

Right now watching sbs doco on Lady Jane Grey
Yes I was torn between the two, but iview is so much better than tenplay, so I’m staying with HYBPA

Watching new RTV show on 7.......MC is too much torture:)

So far it is OK, seem quite genuine women, one is a widow, and apparently the dude advising them is some kind of star at match making

Fifi Box hosting, she would be OK for Love island actually

The Single Wives

'10 Dates In 1 Day'

Seven, 7:30pm, Wed, 18 Jul 2018, 80 minutes

NEW SHOW

Nothing like making you face your fears, and nothing is more fearful for someone who has been off the market for years, than getting back into the scene. So Matthew Hussey is throwing his charges in at the deep end.

This dating show is actually better than most, the adviser guy is spot on
The women need all the help they can get.....and he is changing their bad habits

They have all been married before, the worst woman is twice divorced and useless
I like the widow, and the Indian woman best

Alan Cumming is too good for this show.

Is there a name for the eccentric brilliant outsider man/professional capable conventional woman trope?

You Can't Ask That....RTV on now

Blimey, someone from Silvanya Waters....

...I've just finished watching that show too... how good was it hearing about some of the pitfalls of 'Reality fame'?... I've never really liked 'Millsey' before now but he changed my mind tonight after speaking about that open balcony door... and I still love Sarah Marie even after 17 years ago lol!... as I said... it was a great episode tonight... it's now on my 'to record' list from here onwards... cheers.

...I've just finished watching that show too... how good was it hearing about some of the pitfalls of 'Reality fame'?... I've never really liked 'Millsey' before now but he changed my mind tonight after speaking about that open balcony door... and I still love Sarah Marie even after 17 years ago lol!... as I said... it was a great episode tonight... it's now on my 'to record' list from here onwards... cheers.
It's an excellent show. I've seen a few eps but will watch previous ones on iview sometime. Really fascinating insights gained from it.

I enjoyed it, and it's funny that I even found Ben and the lip-licking guy off The Bachelorette tolerable in this context. It helps remind you that they are real people, and we are manipulated into hating a character rather than the real person.

Back