Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

@Mr Stickyfingers, have you seen this:

?

...oh wow reepbot... you have gone well above and beyond the call of duty with posting this video my friend... I will forever be in your debt lol!... what a bloody fabulous clip and how good was it where James took him to his old haunts and also to a house that he once lived in?... and that pub gig at the end... what a brilliant bit of fun that was eh?... they were the same band members that we saw with him Live just recently... I love the man... he is such a humble man indeed... that's why Paul is my #1 living hero of all time... that was such a good thing to do in posting that reepbot... thankyou so much... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Watching a bit of a US Bachelorette that's on 9Life at the moment.
God, it was awful/hilarious. These two guys, I think "Jordan" and "David", were on a date with the Bachelorette ("Becca"). They just bitched at each other the entire time, ignoring the girl and calling each other names. So different to anything I've ever seen on ours.

...oh wow reepbot... you have gone well above and beyond the call of duty with posting this video my friend... I will forever be in your debt lol!... what a bloody fabulous clip and how good was it where James took him to his old haunts and also to a house that he once lived in?... and that pub gig at the end... what a brilliant bit of fun that was eh?... they were the same band members that we saw with him Live just recently... I love the man... he is such a humble man indeed... that's why Paul is my #1 living hero of all time... that was such a good thing to do in posting that reepbot... thankyou so much... cheers.

i liked the reaction of the people in the bar,
the way they smiled at being in presence of such a star.

i liked the reaction of the people in the bar,
the way they smiled at being in presence of such a star.

...I know how they felt because I never stopped smiling throughout the whole concert of his just recently from the moment that he walked onto the stage... just to be in the presence of such a great man in the stadium was an awe inspiring feeling... greatness is a wonderous thing and he carried it with great aplomb... the man is a living legend... again reepbot... thanks so much for posting that...cheers.

...I know how they felt because I never stopped smiling throughout the whole concert of his just recently from the moment that he walked onto the stage... just to be in the presence of such a great man in the stadium was an awe inspiring feeling... greatness is a wonderous thing and he carried it with great aplomb... the man is a living legend... again reepbot... thanks so much for posting that...cheers.

aplomb....that's a good word.

the pub is awesome....guy in red t shirt twigs first and he is up dancing all through it, it is such fun how they are so dazed and amazed at their luck
and how the crowd gathers.....and it is Liverpool........must check on my older sister she loves him as much as you sticky
and she went to see them at the hotel in melbourne, in that huge crowd.......they got mementos somehow
later they cut up the sheets, autographed small bits.....must ask her how she got that and all about it

the pub is awesome....guy in red t shirt twigs first and he is up dancing all through it, it is such fun how they are so dazed and amazed at their luck
and how the crowd gathers.....and it is Liverpool........must check on my older sister she loves him as much as you sticky
and she went to see them at the hotel in melbourne, in that huge crowd.......they got mementos somehow
later they cut up the sheets, autographed small bits.....must ask her how she got that and all about it

...haha!... your sister sounds like a 'wild thing' in her younger days... the same as yourself I imagine lol!... cheers.

tee hee

sorry i can't type properly, doing one finger as i have burnt fingers......withe ice pole on them

...ouchies!... what were you doing to do that?... playing 'hot potato hot potato' or something kxk?... cheers.

latest

Back