Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

Yeah I mistakenly said Noel......thought I was doing well to drag the correct surname from my weary old memory bank. Thanks for fixing it, they remain happily married.

...I just watched that too kxk... as you said... what a great show... cheers.
This was back to great form, haven't been able to watch some of the boring shows over the last few months - often when he has all males, and none of them are likeable.

And topped off by an utterly BEAUTIFUL Florence & The Machine performance.....it is lush, GN has great music, almost always....have followed a few discovered from his shows, and the sound is really good too

Graham is in a different category......not entirely a talk show... more an entertainment show
He is witty, unlike most American hosts
I like Steven Colbert & Graham

Cannot stand that chunky car karaoke pom in USA, James C something, he is trying to copy Graham, not working

I miss Craig Ferguson, he was fantastic....and loves Doctor Who

Watching and favourite show right now....

BACK IN TIME FOR DINNER, ABC, TUESDAYS

This show is fantastic, the family are adorable, Mum is so fine....it is so jam packed you need to watch at least twice....
50s watched twice
60s & 70s just once....

This show makes me appreciate Mum & Dad more, there was nothing convenient, just lots of hard work and toil.
80s next will be fun

does australia have any talk show hosts at the moment? last one was rove. and i think steve vizard did a talk show thing back in the early 90's.

Reactions: kxk
does australia have any talk show hosts at the moment? last one was rove. and i think steve vizard did a talk show thing back in the early 90's.

Andrew Denton's interview show, which is quite good actually. This week they had a lady who is on the autism spectrum, and can remember almost every moment of her life, every word from books, etc.

Andrew Denton's interview show, which is quite good actually. This week they had a lady who is on the autism spectrum, and can remember almost every moment of her life, every word from books, etc.

andrew denton is a national treasure.

that poor lady. remembering all that. makes me glad of my poor memory.

I will watch the remaining three eps though. But tonight's couple were just awful.

Jennifer Kyte has left 7, she has gone to 10, news reading

All the good women want to work at 10.....hmmm
She was just on The Project

Graham Norton looks like fun tonight, all the ladies from Ocean 8........great bunch except Ann Hathaway is an odd one

My mistake, it was Sandra Bullock not Ann
Great fun ladies

I find Ann Hathaway a bit odd in her ways, kind of egotistical & clumsy at hiding that
She reminds me of school prefects
I liked her in Prada and nothing else

Who watches Queer Eye. Shamelessly sentimental, but I love it. Interested about how involved with religion it is, but maybe that’s the USA. Fine to put children in virtual cages as long as you keep people out. So expletive deleted Christian, just like our mate Dutton.

I just watched the one they in Yass (Australia) on YouTube and will have a smile on my face for the rest of the day

Back