Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

latest

Camilla!

looking it up on google, the word aplomb came from late 18th century France.

...oh really reepbot?... that's quite interesting actually... but just to let you know...I'm not quite that old so I can assure everyone that I didn't make it popular back then lol!... cheers.

Jeepers you guys are nightowls, I am sometimes still watching TV late, but usually I doze off around midnight.........I do wake up and watch TV at 3-4am....news, if I posted I would sound like a loon I reckon

Came here to post this new artsy show......watching tonight

THURSDAY, JUNE 28
Series 1: Episode 1
30 minutes, PG, Entertainment, Infotainment, Arts & Culture, WS, CC, Series
(Australia, English)

A group of everyday Australians become art critics as they explore the works of the National Gallery of Victoria's Australian Collection housed in the Ian Potter Centre." data-html="true" data-title="Everyone's A Critic" data-trigger="hover" style="box-sizing: border-box;">
8:50pm

remote_new.png
Everyone's A Critic ‘Series 1: Episode 1’

ABC

Everyone's A Critic

'Series 1: Episode 1'

ABC, 8:50pm, Thu, 28 Jun 2018, 30 minutes

NEW SHOW

A group of everyday Australians become art critics as they explore the works of the National Gallery of Victoria's Australian Collection housed in the Ian Potter Centre.

Series, Australia, English, Entertainment, Infotainment, Arts & Culture

Interesting 7 have begun to show repeats of Grant compering an old quiz show they had him do

On in the afternoon on one of the 70s

And he looks different and acts different, I think they thwarted his talent on 7, they hemmed him in
He doesn't get to be fun and witty
He is a bit robotic
He looks way thinner and not well.....you can see they did not treat him well, I think they had no idea what to do with him, idiots
They ran him into the ground and then spread nasty rumours

...I watched it too kxk... I don't care what people say... Grant Denyer is one of my favourite people on TV... he's brilliant!... cheers.
I think you and I and an odd other poster around here appreciate Grant.....and must be others to vote him into that category
I think he would be good doing a light entertainment/talk show kind of thing

@Mr Stickyfingers grant denyer just won the gold logie![DOUBLEPOST=1530452175][/DOUBLEPOST]
da04e2ffc908ef5cb75a4f9d415fa1f78b737610

...how bloody great is that?... I'm so totally stoked my friend!... I was watching it and what a champion he is... he's brilliant!... it couldn't go any better... and what a great speech too... thanks for posting that reepbot... it's very much appreciated my friend... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back