Skip to main content

The Priya and Skye Enthusiasts' Tea Lounge

Yes I see what you did there ellie -very vulgar and immature, skye would be so pleased. However you have given me an idea....take this down Fingerdert: I want you to do a cost analysis on providing venison sausages instead of the knackwurst. And get me a copy of Bambi we can play her mother being shot on a loop on one of the widescreens to make the punters peckish.
Vulgar! moi?! Never I can't believe, that you would think, that I ...*shakes head sadly* why I was only trying to provide support to dear, dear Melore, *waving lace hanky* And, I had been speaking to your henchman, er Fingerdert, cheeky fellow, tried to place his hand, umm, well anyway, he said that you were interested in running a juke joint, er fine dinning establishment, and naturally I thought you might want to help dear Melore in her time of need. Why I know you would never have anyone committed to the nut, umm rest home against their will. Why I am positive that dear dear Melore is being well taken care of and not given drugged tea to keep her quiet. *nodding vigorously* and that you would never hurt a fly,

No matter what Fingerdert told me.

Vulgar! moi?! Never I can't believe, that you would think, that I ...*shakes head sadly* why I was only trying to provide support to dear, dear Melore, *waving lace hanky* And, I had been speaking to your henchman, er Fingerdert, cheeky fellow, tried to place his hand, umm, well anyway, he said that you were interested in running a juke joint, er fine dinning establishment, and naturally I thought you might want to help dear Melore in her time of need. Why I know you would never have anyone committed to the nut, umm rest home against their will. Why I am positive that dear dear Melore is being well taken care of and not given drugged tea to keep her quiet. *nodding vigorously* and that you would never hurt a fly,

No matter what Fingerdert told me.

ExACTly. And you flatter yourself deer, in regards to my part-time executive assistant and ex-Belgian foreign exchange student and casual sandwich artist Fingerdert Humpertwink's orientation it's very much a case of does what it says on the tin.

*looks ellie up and down with very critical eye*

of course with those.....mosquito bite tatas - good lord it looks as if you've stuffed a couple of nespresso coffee pods down the bra you don't need to be wearing and your boyish hips, it could have been just an honest mistake.

Of course, of course, honest mistake. Why he is used to a much more, erm, matronly, figure *looks back, blinking* But, dear, you should really speak with him, loose lips and all.

Idle gossip nothing more, again another case of does what it says on the tin. Now: if you'll exCUSE me ellie, Fingerdert tells me it's cheaper to purchase venison from Indonesia and I have to look over the figures. Of course there's that whole sorry business of animal cruelty in their abattoirs but I will be running a business here not bloody disney world.

I'm sure you can find your own way out. Don't let one of the security lasers pop a bolt of red hot energy in your flattish bottom on the way out.

Well, ok, if you wish to purchase wormy meat found for you by some Belgian who plays with his food and calls it art.

By the by, *blinking astonishingly clear, limpit, eyes* I heard from some, associates, *leans in and whispers* legal, you might be having a visit from a team of auditors. They might have been alerted to dear, dear Melore's, umm, unfortunate state. They will probably, umm, might, wish to exam your, un-cooked , of course, books.
* sashays, twitching said flattish rump, away*

until the changeover *looks at watch* the books are still Melore's bambs, that's how business works. Have a nice day.

until the changeover *looks at watch* the books are still Melore's bambs, that's how business works. Have a nice day.
Oh,*stopping and turning with one delicate hand upon the door* did you think I meant the tea house books? * then sashays away*

stupid deer.

*primps self in new two-way mirror behind bar*

*goes back to working on blacklist for door staff*

Last edited:
Oh joy, oh hallelujah Mz Melore is come back to save the tea shop! I knew. Tainted tea, fluffy lap robes and truly strong, strong orderlies could not hold her back. * dancing and clapping to a beat* Soon that Mz Mavis Bacon and her evil Belgian albino with the one eye, will be forced to hunt fresher game.
image.jpg

Or at least in fresher underware

Back