Skip to main content

Game The Official BBAU 2014 Sweepstake!!!

OK so all the old HMs are up and I cbf naming you all, you know who you are.

I have updated the image though.

There are two new spots available (because Alex M can't seem to help himself) so if anyone wants to join the game and nab a possible future intruder now's your chance.

BBBA_SWEEP2014.jpg

ok @sav0001 has - perhaps not entirely unexpectedly - exited the game. Silly haircuts were just not gonna save you, sorry!

@kxk has also got the flick. Which is a shame as I had just devised a drinking game in his honour (drink every time he runs his fingers through his hair) but alas too late :/

Game has been updated, hit REFRESH/RELOAD to load the current image.

BBBA_SWEEP2014.jpg

Reactions: kxk
Is it just me, or do most people seem happy when they are eliminated from this comp?
Well, i tried my best to get behind my HM and abide by TDW's rules. But alas, i find no likeable qualities. I think this season has been a big let down overall. With the shitty editing, limited conversations and confusing timeslots just to start with, we as viewers find it hard to get behind anyone really. Add to the fact that this years personalities aren't as strong as last years.

Well I can relate, this season has sucked, so fortunately for @Jam and @Veronica2005 the pain is over.

For the remaining six, someone will have the dubious honour of winning the sweep of the worst BBAU ever.

Reactions: Jam
Well I can relate, this season has sucked, so fortunately for @Jam and @Veronica2005 the pain is over.

For the remaining six, someone will have the dubious honour of winning the sweep of the worst BBAU ever.

I'm nervously shaking as i think i may actually have a decent chance... i'm feeling sick Timmy... can someone please pass me a bucket.

Back