Skip to main content

Game The Official BBAU 2014 Sweepstake!!!

BBBA_SWEEP2014.jpg

Hit F5/refresh/reload to display latest image.

Yeah I need to go back through the thread because that spot goes to whoever was next. I suspect someone got in before you but I have to check.

Thanks TDW, thought I would give it a go - and was surprised to see it vacant.
All good. I don't mind terribly even if somebody after me is extra keen, just wanted to see it filled:)

David! Keep him safe, people, while I'm away in exotic climes.
Have fun @Jam where are you off to?

All good. I don't mind terribly even if somebody after me is extra keen, just wanted to see it filled:)

Some might consider it laziness, I consider it effective use of time to only do that chore should the prospect of a 20th HM actually become likely. Personally I blame @JordanS :p

OK so I hopped into my time machine to discover that @markie_mark23 was next in line for a spot. Welcome to the game,
@markie_mark23 - assuming we ever make it to 20! :)

Was worth a shot, @kxk !

Reactions: kxk
Thanks anyway @timmydownawell
20 could possibly be the winner the way this show is going - it is too bizzaro
I have no real idea who these people are.

As i don't care, it would have been easy to promote any dickhead I got:)

Sandra looked like a good pick, she turns out to be psycho woman; Cat seemed like a nice young lady, turns out to be a fuckwit homewrecker - bet the ex dumped her cheating flirting stupid little girl ways.
I will stick with the smarter floaters at the moment, priya, ryan,jason

It's alright @meanyou We'll arrange some councelling for you.

Everybody please send votes to save Lawson. He is a very naughty boy - but he is providing us all with plenty to talk about , lots of action and lots of drama. Vote for the house you want to watch - not the one you'd like to live in !

I can't believe my guy has lasted this long, i suppose maybe it could be a combo of the Italian community and teenage girls perhaps?

Back