Skip to main content

Game The Official BBAU 2014 Sweepstake!!!

So I'm not sure if I welcomed @pawlini to the game... if not I am remiss. Looks as though @sav0001 and @markie_mark23 will be joining us on Monday, and as my game only went up to 20 there are two more spots up for grabs, one of which will go to @kxk and the other to someone who may have just missed out earlier - I will have to go back and check the thread.

Here's the state of play (hit refresh/reload/F5 to display the updated image):

BBBA_SWEEP2014.jpg

On this week's shit list are:

@Jam
@Inigo Montoya
@Veronica2005
@Longbow
@natwat101
@pawlini , and last (and most certainly most)
@timmydownawell

Clearly @pawlini is thrilled to get Miranda, sorry, Martina as a HM. Wait, what's her name? Marinara? Is she even still in there? :D

Ooo cool bananas @timmydownawell , wonder what the flippin hell I will get, could be the winner:)

Seems likely I will get a random backpacker, cheers.
Maybe they will send in some goats, a la Gran Hermano (Spain), as official housemates. And they would still be more interesting and entertaining than half the current lot.

Reactions: kxk
OK so as four new HMs have gone in over the weekend I have no idea how to allocate them. If they don't show the order they entered, then I will assume they will show an intro/VT for each of them and I will allocate them in the order they play them. As a last resort, I'll just dish them out alphabetically.

Welcome to the game:

@sav0001
@markie_mark23
@CaspersMum and
@kxk

in that order.

Bugger, I wanted Lina, still I like them all better than most HMs so far.
Is richard harry potter?

Well, toodleloo @pawlini - that was a particularly unfortunate draw for you wasn't it? Marina got twice as much airtime on stage with Sonia than she did the whole time she was in the house.

Back