Skip to main content

Game The Official BBAU 2014 Sweepstake!!!

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
Yes, it's that time of year again so here we go!

Here's how it works:

Pick a number from 1 to 20. You will be allocated your housemate in the order they enter the house. So if you select #10, then the 10th housemate to enter is yours.

You must support your allocated housemate til the end! No matter what! Yes, even if they are a complete jerk/bitch, or a total bore.

The forum member who selects the winning housemate will be the winnner of the glory that such an achievement warrants.

Only one forum member per number and no duplicates, so please check the posts to see what numbers others have chosen before you select yours.

As the winner of the BBAU 2013 Sweepstake, @bleachy_dude has been granted first dibs and has selected housemate #7. And because I'm running this show I'm taking #2.

So please choose a number between 1-20 (bearing in mind 2 & 7 have already gone). We do not know how many housemates will enter initially so keep that in mind. Numbering goes up to 20 to cover latecomers and intruders.

IMPORTANT RULES FOR 2014:

This sweep is only open to BBBA members who meet the following criteria:
  • Must have been a BBBA member more than 12 months (joined prior to 15 August 2013) and
  • Must have contributed at least 200 posts on the forums (do not even think of spamming the forums if you do not meet this criterion, it will not work and you will probably get banned).

I'll post updates regularly.

Reactions: Tee
Okey dokey!

I'll have number 10, please.

EDIT: As JordanS has 1o, I'll split the difference and go with number 5

Back