Skip to main content

Game The Official BBAU 2014 Sweepstake!!!

Could i please swap 15 with 12? Pretty please... as i checked 15 is usually when intruders start popping in.

Could i please swap 15 with 12? Pretty please... as i checked 15 is usually when intruders start popping in.

ok done. There could be 14 or 16 (original) HMs so I understand.

Spots 15-20 remain free for teh taking at this point.

I'll take 15 - got the feeling they'll be in early enough (read: night 2) to not be affected by the intruder curse.

I'll take 15 - got the feeling they'll be in early enough (read: night 2) to not be affected by the intruder curse.

OK done, I hope you're right, but I had a feeling I saw somewhere there would be 14 HMs... but can't for the life of me remember where I saw that. Good luck though.

1. @Reaper
2. @timmydownawell
3. @mistercat122
4. @TraLa
5. @Jam
6. @Consuela
7. @bleachy_dude
8. @~Robbie~
9. @meandyou
10. @JordanS
11. @delcan
12. @Longbow
13. @Inigo Montoya
14. @inumeenu
15. @beardymac

Just saw that Sharon was HM #6 last year. God I hope I get a better HM this year.

I know the feeling, I had Jasmin!

I just want to add, if the housemates do enter "two by two" and there is any doubt as to who actually steps foot in the house first, I will allocate them in alphabetical order, so if the first two housemates are Roger and Betty and it's too close to call, then Betty will be considered #1 and Roger #2.

Yes, even if they are a complete jerk/bitch, or a total bore.
You're asking for too much. lol I can only imagine picking someone like Ben 12, I don't think I'd last a week let alone a whole season.

The forum member who selects the winning housemate will be the winnner of the glory that such an achievement warrants.

Bragging rights and...? :)

You're asking for too much. lol I can only imagine picking someone like Ben 12, I don't think I'd last a week let alone a whole season.

Bragging rights and...? :)

@bleachy_dude won a picture of a fabulous trophy!

1. @Reaper
2. @timmydownawell
3. @mistercat122
4. @TraLa
5. @Jam
6. @Consuela
7. @bleachy_dude
8. @~Robbie~
9. @meandyou
10. @JordanS
11. @delcan
12. @Longbow
13. @Inigo Montoya
14. @inumeenu
15. @beardymac
16. @qtkt

@Jarryd Biffin sorry you don't meet the entry requirements (minimum posts) but there's an unofficial sweep if you want to try that instead.

Back