Skip to main content

The Masked Singer AU 2020

I really shouldn’t because I’ve got family members who are good friends with her. But in my defence, most of my opinions are unfairly based around her character on Neighbours. The character is insufferable on the show. 😂

I hope her character decides to stay in Switzerland with her sister.

Frillneck sounded a little different tonight. Singing in a slightly higher register.
I really just don’t care for Eddie Perfect at all though 🙄

I really shouldn’t because I’ve got family members who are good friends with her. But in my defence, most of my opinions are unfairly based around her character on Neighbours. The character is insufferable on the show. 😂
I've never warmed to her character in Nighbours either, and her singing irritates me.
Who is KMH?

I’m hearing the finale is being filmed today or tomorrow, thankfully.

As it turns out, I actually did know a couple of people who tested positive from the outbreak after all. Everyone is doing well and most of the production team have now finished their isolation periods, so all is looking hopeful that the finale will air on schedule.

I’m hearing the finale is being filmed today or tomorrow, thankfully.

As it turns out, I actually did know a couple of people who tested positive from the outbreak after all. Everyone is doing well and most of the production team have now finished their isolation periods, so all is looking hopeful that the finale will air on schedule.
Glad to hear everyone is ok.

yeah it must be tonight, I got an email asking if I wanted to do the live audience zoom again.

Glad to hear everyone is ok.

yeah it must be tonight, I got an email asking if I wanted to do the live audience zoom again.
Yeah I got the invite too BUT I kinda hated it last time. Much prefer watching the broadcasted version - even though there’s autotune work 😂

Queen’s rendition of Dancing on my Own last night - still can’t get over it. So damn good.

Reactions: kxk
Yeah I got the invite too BUT I kinda hated it last time. Much prefer watching the broadcasted version - even though there’s autotune work 😂

Queen’s rendition of Dancing on my Own last night - still can’t get over it. So damn good.
Even if her style is not your thing... one can’t deny her talent!

LOVING the breakdown of all the eliminated singers’ clues! So detailed! Some of them blew my mind (i.e. the diploma that literally spelled ANU in the Goldfish package).

This is the sole reason why I love the show!

Most of the clues are really obscure, but tonight's for the Frillneck couldn't have spelled out "Perfect" any clearer if they tried.

Back