Skip to main content

The Masked Singer AU 2020

I can tell you right now that based on the performances tonight, Bush Ranger will be the winner this year.
This show doesn’t always follow that formula though haha.
I think all three left are talented and wouldn’t mind any of the three winning. I want KMH to win to go a small way to making up for the fact that she was ROBBED at Eurovision 😝

She was 100% robbed at Eurovision!!!!!!
I think Dami should have won also. But putting aside my Australian bias, it was a spectacular song with an incredible staging / performance.
I think also the novelty of being a new (non-European) country will have worn off and now we have no chance of winning in the future. Haha

This show doesn’t always follow that formula though haha.
I think all three left are talented and wouldn’t mind any of the three winning. I want KMH to win to go a small way to making up for the fact that she was ROBBED at Eurovision 😝

Imo she wasn’t robbed.

My 3 favourites all made the Top 4 so I agree with the results. KMH is not marketable. Her style is too divisive.

Jess Mauboy was robbed at Eurovision though. Her song was not worth 20.

Imo she wasn’t robbed.

My 3 favourites all made the Top 4 so I agree with the results. KMH is not marketable. Her style is too divisive.

Jess Mauboy was robbed at Eurovision though. Her song was not worth 20.

Eurovision is not about being marketable lol
But fair enough, you don’t like her. You’ve made that clear!

It doesn't sound like that person to me (and I'm a fan of her).
And none of the clues point to her.
It always sounds more like Samantha Jade to me, but the clues don't point to her either.

It doesn't sound like that person to me (and I'm a fan of her).
And none of the clues point to her.
It always sounds more like Samantha Jade to me, but the clues don't point to her either.

I've heard from a few people about a final clue in regards to Bushranger for Monday's show.

Not sure if I should post it here.

I've heard from a few people about a final clue in regards to Bushranger for Monday's show.

Not sure if I should post it here.

Post it in spoilers if you like.
I'd probably look. The suspense of this season was pretty much ruined from the start.

I saw a few posts on FB who went to the final show that Bushrangers clue package had a bunch of bees in it. Interesting if true because that makes it clear who it is.

Back