• Male

Votes: 58 51.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks y'all.

Article is up and I'm off to bed.

Let's see if the Daily Mail repost it in the morning. Last time this happened they had one of their "freelance writers" post an article at 4.30am.

Thanks y'all.

Article is up and I'm off to bed.

Let's see if the Daily Mail repost it in the morning. Last time this happened they had one of their "freelance writers" post an article at 4.30am.
You are KING. And Priya is your QUEEN.

Or do you like to be the Queen? ;)

Hey guys, made an account here just to reply to this (awkward)

I matched with him on Tinder a while ago, but didn't reply because he seemed to just be promoting his instagram on there.

I'm actually a guy, so he might be gay/bisexual (or just an attention seeker.) Very interesting though!

I matched with him on Tinder a while ago, but didn't reply because he seemed to just be promoting his instagram on there.

I'm actually a guy, so he might be gay/bisexual (or just an attention seeker.) Very interesting though!

Damn, Tinder needs a fucking search function.

I got so many matches on there but I can't get people all the way from here in Melbourne :eek:

Ohhhhhhhhh!

All the recent threads here about wanting a masculine gay might have been leading to this!

I'm guessing Dion and Travis are going to be gone, hence why they must send in another walking six pack rather than anyone who might actually be interesting.

More chance of Priya leaving with one of them two than that happening :/

I'm guessing Dion and Travis are going to be gone, hence why they must send in another walking six pack rather than anyone who might actually be interesting.

All my years of watching The Block has taught me that dressing a room is vital when trying to sell. I'm sure this applies to televisión as well. :p

Ohhhhhhhhh!

All the recent threads here about wanting a masculine gay might have been leading to this!

Even if he was bi-sexual. I'd doubt that would be the producers plan for him in the house. He's there to hook up with one of the single gals. Whoop de do! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back